KYF but you are alone.

Can we please get the ability to start kyf alone as either killer or survivor? Let us explore your amazing looking maps!
(Not my original idea btw)

Comments

  • Can we please get the ability to start kyf alone as either killer or survivor? Let us explore your amazing looking maps!
    (Not my original idea btw)
    You got my awesome!
  • Always wanted a training mode of sorts, to mess with perks, abilties and add-ons without having to bug and effectively bore my friends.
  • Yes, pls. I have been wanting this for ages.

  • Yeah I would love to see this happen! 
  • What a brilliant idea! :)
  • Or just make a custom game mode in general. The host gets to pick how many killers and survivors and all that. 
    I feel like if this became a thing people would get better offline without feeling bullied, not complain as much, and it would be a good thing  ex: wanting to try to learn the nurse in a non toxic environment, or developing perk builds or strategic gameplay,  but we would also be seeing bot op threads and then my mind would explode with these people.
  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Can we please get the ability to start kyf alone as either killer or survivor? Let us explore your amazing looking maps!
    (Not my original idea btw)

    A lot of starting players feel the frustration of not knowing enough about the maps and therefor losing a lot.

    It gives you the desire to game-throw, meaning that instead of doing gens, you just want to spend SOME games solely learning the maps and pallet-spots rather than having to being chased while remembering and sitting at generators for 80 seconds.

    This is why I personally started playing killer: So that I could explore more freely throughout the map.

    In short: Great idea!

  • adding ai killer/survivor would be nice too

  • I'm sure once dedicated servers are introduced in summer custom games wont be far off. I woukd have reason to believe we dont atm as with P2P MM it would be too stressfull on the host to have say 8 survivors and 2 killers. But once they do implement them I'm sure we can see this being put in, and obviously with enough community support. +1

  • This game need a sandbox mode.

  • I'm surprised custom matches isn't a thing here.