Questionable Killer changes
Nerfing Hillbilly's best add-ons (nerf overall), Nerfing again Pinky Finger on Clown (instadown add-on) but ignoring the most OP add-ons on Shape??? (instakill add-ons) and keeping still one of the most OP add-ons on Blight??!!
I don't why you want to nerf weaker Killers but you keep some other OP stuff that are way more talked about and complained.
Comments
I think they just have a bias with certain killers. They love blight and huntress and shape but hate Billy, Clown and twins
bHVR: "We done it, we have cut and trimmed the northern hedge"
you: "But what about the southern hedge"
me: (happy my hedge is being trimmed at all)
Clown's +2 bottles addon still synergizes at least but yeah, they clearly have their favorites. It's just hilarious to see Pinky Finger (although it objectively is among the top 3 strongest addons in the game) getting nerfed twice in the span of a year while C33 and Alch Ring still are getting a pass this whole time. And don't even get me started on Billy.
I have a feeling the more overpowered addons aren't in this kind of update because they, by and large, need more than just a numbers tweak. You used Shape as your example- how the hell do you give a numbers tweak to Tombstone Piece to make it fair? That's just not the kind of change that addon needs, so it can't go in the "quick numbers tweak" slot of a midchapter.
Pinky Finger change is fair, imo. Billy Engravings nerf... eh, maybe if they made up the difference with a basekit buff? Worth posting about when the PTB hits and the feedback section opens, for sure.
Hillbilly mains who didn’t ask for a trim: :(
I don't know why they don't just rework Pinky Finger entirely at this point.
I did, I asked for a Rework of Hillbilly.