I have a confession to make

I really enjoy skull merchant 😭


im sorry! I couldn’t care less about her looks but the polka dot area around the drones is so good.

also…. The 3 gen strat has been the best way to shut down those toxic survivors 😭

this makes me toxic I know 😭 but it just feels so good to see them struggle

Comments

  • She's alright to play as but a snoozefest for survivors.

  • I like the changes coming. I wanna track survivors and be undetectable and catch them off guard and stuff. With that nice speedboost and pallet break in chase.

  • The sad part is that non-toxic survivors have to suffer these way too long games for such little reward too. BTW you'd have loved this 3 gen from an earlier game. I'm thankful the killer wasn't interested in the 3 gen strat, but we (solo team) were all on the same wave length and broke it asap lol

    187078a94f840-screenshotUrl.jpg


  • I love her design, the concept of a surveillance killer. Her gameplay is fun, but her balance is bad. Her optimal playstyle, 3 genning, is insanely boring to me. I have tried playing her without 3 gennnig, but that is most times sadly not viable against good survivors.

    Which is why I am looking forward to her upcoming changes so much. I hope it will make her normal playstyle noticeably more viable, but I am optimistic for now.

  • @MerleDixon said:

    She's alright to play as but a snoozefest for survivors.

    Hopefully that will change with the update today. It will most definitely become more sufferable at the very least.

  • I don't think it's shutting them down, there's not really any skill involved.

    It's more boring them to death.

  • I still don't understand why her changes weren't pushed to live servers yet. Yesterday was patch day and they didn't do a thing. Are we supposed to wait one more week?

  • @Pulsar said:

    I don't think it's shutting them down, there's not really any skill involved.

    It's more boring them to death.

    I don’t really care about skill, you may care about skill a lot but I don’t let that define me