What is your favorite map to play with each role?
My favorites are:
- Survivor: Ormond- Super easy to understand the loops, where everything is, where you are at all times. And i like the snow and aesthetic of the map
- Killer: Dead Dawg Saloon: Really easy and small, love the wild west aesthetic
I also don't hate any of this maps when on the other role. So, even if i am in Ormond as killer or Dead Dawg as survivor, i genuine have a good time.
Comments
Dead Dawg Saloon, both roles.
It's bright, it's warm colors, it's small so I don't have to run around looking for a gen to do/survivors to chase. What's not to love ? =D
Survivor: RPD (because it doesn't change)
Killer: RPD with Sadako, everything else pretty much the same. Struggling a lot on Lery's and Eyrie.
My farvorites:
Survivor: Basicly all McMillian and Gas Heaven Maps
Killer: Midwich because... have i to explain? xD
Ormond, Swamp, RPD & Dead Dawg Saloon - on both sides - love those maps
Survivor: The Game
Killer: The Game
Autohavens and MacMillans for both (with the exception of Suffo Pit. ######### Suffo Pit)
I like RPD and Midwitch since I am a huge silent hill and Biohazard fan.
Disturbed Ward is our favorite for survivor
Favorite for killer depends on the killer
As both roles, RPD and Midwich, mostly because I'm a fan of both series and enjoy the chases on them.
MacMillan, both sides. Clean layouts. Almost zero clutter. Familiar loops. Relatively balanced.
Survivor: Red Forest
Killer: Dead Dawg
Both: Midwich
Red Forest as survivor and Backwater Swamp as killer
I like Dead Dawg as both. Seem to play well on that map as killer, compared to Backwater Swamp and Badham.