Just had a first Freddy game since 2.4.0

Damn its hard to see people now...

Comments

  • The Freddy vision outline now makes it way harder to see people now instead of helping...If you get a corn map, you may as well afk, haha

    :(
  • Damn its hard to see people now...

    It seems brighter on the survivor side. At least for me... I can spot Freddy from much farther than before.
  • @Raccoon said:
    The Freddy vision outline now makes it way harder to see people now instead of helping...If you get a corn map, you may as well afk, haha

    :(

    I was on the grim pantry with 1 common mist offering

  • I know, I dont care though because it looks nice :)
  • I don't know, even though spirit's world is bad, I find Freddy's world better than before at least the swamp and estate are really cool.

    It's just me though.

  • I'd give it a few weeks while they try and fix the Unreal Engine stuff and they'll probably darken that stuff some. The real fix for Freddy will be his full rework since that'll get looked at pretty well.

  • powerbats said:

    I'd give it a few weeks while they try and fix the Unreal Engine stuff and they'll probably darken that stuff some. The real fix for Freddy will be his full rework since that'll get looked at pretty well.

    I hope I'm still alive whenever that rework happens.
  • Freddy can hit people on the hook now. He couldn't interact with people before since they were awake.

    Found this out when I was doing my daily and got a really toxic P3 Claudette :p

  • @Raccoon said:
    powerbats said:

    I'd give it a few weeks while they try and fix the Unreal Engine stuff and they'll probably darken that stuff some. The real fix for Freddy will be his full rework since that'll get looked at pretty well.

    I hope I'm still alive whenever that rework happens.

    @Raccoon 60 years later.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    Freddy can hit people on the hook now. He couldn't interact with people before since they were awake.

    Found this out when I was doing my daily and got a really toxic P3 Claudette :p

    Found that out when I was watching a Dwight get beaten, I was so happy because I've been wanting to do that for so long <3