Map prevention?

I have been getting coldwind over and over. Just finished my 3rd game on cold wind IN A ROW. No offerings burned.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

I thought we weren’t supposed to get same map twice lol.

Comments

  • It’s currently not activated since the new maps have higher chances anyway. It will be activated soon.

    also, Coldwind has 5 different maps, so even with he feature it would be possible to be sent to the same realm back to back.

  • @Mooks said:

    It’s currently not activated since the new maps have higher chances anyway. It will be activated soon.

    also, Coldwind has 5 different maps, so even with he feature it would be possible to be sent to the same realm back to back.

    Ahh I didn’t know that. Didn’t even think about it. I’ve hardly gotten the “new” maps. Just a sh*t ton of rotten fields.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3368416#Comment_3368416

    Ahh I didn’t know that. Didn’t even think about it. I’ve hardly gotten the “new” maps. Just a sh*t ton of rotten fields.

    I just saw it confirmed this way in another thread (couldn’t find the source just now though)

    i completely forgot about the map prevention feature tbh. Even though i have been asking for this a few times here.

  • Map Prevent is disabled so people can try out the reworked Red Forest and Shelter Woods.

    But I know your pain, because my and my friends got The Pale Rose 12 times in a row when doing perk roulette SWFs.

  • Can we get a night variant for the farm maps?

    They don't need extra numbers in the name like Badham Preschool I, II, III, or IV. Just a flip of a coin before the map loads.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    I have been getting coldwind over and over. Just finished my 3rd game on cold wind IN A ROW. No offerings burned.

    Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

    I thought we weren’t supposed to get same map twice lol.

    Everytime I play Spirit, I always got to Ormond and Garden of Ew multiple times a row. I physically cannot cope with how horrendous map rng is for me

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/367605/map-prevention

    Everytime I play Spirit, I always got to Ormond and Garden of Ew multiple times a row. I physically cannot cope with how horrendous map rng is for me

    It’s funny because I kept getting it ONLY on Wesker. Any time I threw wesker on to take a break from Blight; cold wind.. :,)