So about Skull Merchant...

Can we talk about her hip sway when she walks? What's going on at BHVR?

Comments

  • She looks she's sliding on an ice rink. It looks really dumb.

  • I’m pretty sure her back is broken and that’s why she can’t control her hips.

  • her animations are the second worst thing about her

  • I like her walk but mostly will only see through her eyes.

  • To me is weird, she does a walk animation but its floating and moving fordward.

    If bhvr want "hipping" so bad, at least polish leg speed a little so it looks like she is actually walking.

  • I like it but agree the animation doesn't match the speed so hopefully it gets polished for release.

    It's a bit like Nemesis where he looks like he's running at full speed because it's only 115% it kinda looks like he doing it in slow motion.

  • I wish she was a bit taller, striking and imposing to match the strut...or had an evil but loveable laugh, like Trickster...or had an exciting TR...or a provocative Mori...or anything that matched her design at all. She's clearly aimed at pleasing a certain demographic and even then, at least for me as part of that demograchic, she's a flopping big time.

  • @Orochi said:

    I wish she was a bit taller, striking and imposing to match the strut...or had an evil but loveable laugh, like Trickster...or had an exciting TR...or a provocative Mori...or anything that matched her design at all. She's clearly aimed at pleasing a certain demographic and even then, at least for me as part of that demograchic, she's a flopping big time.

    Short Women can strut too.

    Anyway, idd like to make some constructive critiques to bHVR but I need to be able to record the animations to show the problem.

    But I think the biggest offending walk animation is in the Post Game Screen.

  • When she releases, I'll be chasing the killer

    For reasons

  • @Orochi said:

    I wish she was a bit taller, striking and imposing to match the strut...or had an evil but loveable laugh, like Trickster...or had an exciting TR...or a provocative Mori...or anything that matched her design at all. She's clearly aimed at pleasing a certain demographic and even then, at least for me as part of that demograchic, she's a flopping big time.

    As part of a "certain demographic," it's a weclome change after all the disabled jiggle physics and shirtless male cosmetics