Why can't survivors have a terror radius?
I want to run around with a boombox and gain the killer's attention.
I want to run around with a boombox and gain the killer's attention.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just...hop in and out of a locker?
Boom, terror radius of like 40ish meters
play against a plague. youll have one constantly.
I hate playing against Plague as Rebecca
In order to do that you have to buy robux, and then buy the boombox feature
put on object of obsession
Dark Devotion does that, only in a round about way. If you ran a perk that increased your chances for being Obsession and killer is running that you could have da boombox.
I'm just imagining four survivors all with terror radii, chasing the killer around as the quadruple heartbeat just drives them insane.