I'm the only one who noticed shadownerfs?
Billy's chainsaw feels weird, "sluggish" and much longer pre 2.4.0
Huntress hatches feels off aswell, but can't pinpoint exactly what's different. Windup time probably, not sure.
(nurse blinks to load, but probably just the audio bug from the engine update. Same with spirit no footstep sounds)
You guys noticed that aswell or even more?
Huntress hatches feels off aswell, but can't pinpoint exactly what's different. Windup time probably, not sure.
(nurse blinks to load, but probably just the audio bug from the engine update. Same with spirit no footstep sounds)
You guys noticed that aswell or even more?
Comments
Its been a habit lately........
Most likely bugs. When you change the engine it can have cascading effects.
I guess we've had too many killer buffs lately. Had to sneak in a few nerfs to keep survivors happy.
Here come the conspiracies again, it can't be that it's an optimization issue, bug(s), you're just looking for excuses, you're imagining things that aren't there etc.
The only thing i've noticed as a killer so far has been the sound issues especially on Spirit but I've simply adapted while they work on the fixes. Both sides are having to adapt right now to all the changes and the bugs etc.
It happens every patch when they do major updates and every patch the conspiracy theorists come out and every patch it's nothing intentionally done deviously.
I have noticed the cooldown for Billy is much longer than before.
Huntress with all the video engine updates will probably feel wonky.
So I guess that's a buff until we get the sound fixed.
Clown's bottles are REALLY slow too. And they burst mid-air. They all sound like bugs to me.
Every time it was brought up, it was shot down saying “shut up, the big optimization is coming in December.”
Guess what? Still broken.
As for Billy, yeah, that chainsaw feels weird. And Clown has like 3 new bugs, it's weird.
Well said Sir, and why you are maybe the most reasonable person on this forum and it is a crime you have not been selected as a Mod. The game is so buggy right now no matter what side you play as.
Have BHVR shadownefed in the past? If they don't have a history of doing it, then its probably worth reporting.
Fixed that for you.
Yes because everything is always done on purpose and not as is often the case an unintended change like they've announced when they fixed things.
Just because you think I'm biased?
Meh, the devs probably simply forgot to appoint some changes. But those are still shadow nerfs. Nothing evil behind it. Or malice. Just bad memory. Like when they gave us surveillance. Thinking that a killer could hit 3 gens in 16 seconds...
I'm not following you around aka tunneling you since I'm just scrolling down the list on each page and posting. As for being biased yes, that's pretty obvious if you go back and look at how you always bash or insulate it's the survivors fault.
You can't see it because it's basically 2nd nature to you but others have tried pointing it out as well yet you might not even be aware you're doing it. If you read your comments to some of the heavily biased survivors players then swapped heir names for your and looked at your that way you'd see.
It's literally the stupid audio bug.
I only just started to really play Billy after the update. I thought I just suck with chainsaw, but maybe it's actually broken. I've been just using my main attack to actually chase, only using chainsaw to get around faster or break pallets faster.
I agree, but it was still a pretty massive problem before. My friend that got me into the game plays Nurse, and has the game on PC, and he said since the beginning he has frame rate issues on a lot of maps. After playing Nurse myself more recently (last few months) I can confirm it to still be the case. Lery's and Haddonfield are the worst offenders.