Hardest challenge for you right now

For me simple last minute hero I basically get screwed over by so many things mainly the gates being 99 and not opened by someone when I'm begging for the door to be opened just so I can rescue a person ONCE. It's a master challenge that I can't complete because of all the things that basically prevent you from completely it countless times I've been ready to throw my controller.

Comments

  • I feel this. It's definitely Last Minute Hero for me. It's like I have 2 options, I can get the save before the gates are opened or I can shove my fellow survivor out of the way and open it myself just so someone else can get it instead. I don't understand how a challenge that is SO SIMPLE can be so difficult to get.

  • It was absolutely abhorrent, but I got it against a facecamping Nurse of all people (we both managed to get out, too).

    Though the only reason I even got it was because Feng Min was too afraid to solo save and Vittorio had Adrenaline, so while she got grabbed and almost threw I managed to get the save and then watch her get hit on hook for 2 minutes.

  • I'm pretty sure I've finished them all. Last Minute Hero is absolutely disgusting, ngl.

    I think the one that gave me most trouble lately was the unhook during egc. Either it never went to egc, or my teammates were death hook anyway.

    I got it barely (still a trade) with the unhook build against a Legion with STBFL and let me tell you that ######### is ######### busted since they lowered the hit cooldown (ok, it was busted for facecamping even before). I literally almost couldn't unhook at all even with NOLB and full stacks of Desperate Measures.

  • Huntress Kills from the Distance on Steam.

  • It's yet another challenge that's trivially easy in a swf but a nightmare solo.

  • I was lucky enough to get Last Minute Hero within two solo matches. I can't imagine how frustrating it is.

  • I still never finished that Clown one where you have to intentionally buff the survivors and then hit them.

    Huntress has had like 4 different sets of challenges over the years, but the one that has a distance requirement is kind of annoying. The games where I actually do get it, are always times where I don't have that selected.

    For the newest Tome, I've done everything except Vittorio & Knight because I don't own them.

  • I did that just fine. My last challenge is the opposite one, destroyer of hope, still 0/2 :|

  • @jamally093 said:

    For me simple last minute hero I basically get screwed over by so many things mainly the gates being 99 and not opened by someone when I'm begging for the door to be opened just so I can rescue a person ONCE. It's a master challenge that I can't complete because of all the things that basically prevent you from completely it countless times I've been ready to throw my controller.

    @ChurchofPig said:

    I feel this. It's definitely Last Minute Hero for me. It's like I have 2 options, I can get the save before the gates are opened or I can shove my fellow survivor out of the way and open it myself just so someone else can get it instead. I don't understand how a challenge that is SO SIMPLE can be so difficult to get.

    If you're struggling with Last Minute Hero, I figured something cool out: at least for now, you get the challenge if the "Safe Unhook" score event happens after the gate is open, even if the actual unhook happened when it was closed. This means you can get an unhook while the exit gate is 99'ed, run over, pop the gate, and get the challenge done as long as you do it within 10 seconds.

    I don't know if that's intended, so theres's a possibility it gets changed, but as of a couple days ago it worked for me.

  • Took me forever. Either didn't make it to end game, everyone on death hook at end game, or killer is running No Way Out so by the time could open the doors and start EGC the player that was downed after last gen was already saved.

    I really wish they'd stop putting EGC and hatch challenges in the tomes, you need way too many variables to go your way and they just encourage bad and unfun gameplay on both sides.

  • I struggled with that one I had to play 3 hours straight to simply get it. I always opened the door immediatelly but no-one went down or were already rescued by the time I could try get it. When I finally was getting it done I got grapped because killer had mc donald's internet... Luckily I got it next game I sacrificed myself so last ramdom could escape.

  • took 3 maybe 4 games i think. i play solo. opened the gate my self and hauled ass across the map for the unhook