Ok rage quitting/Giving up Is getting a little ridiculous now
I'm talking from the side of a killer main (I'm suuuuurre their are plenty of killers who RQ too but as survivor side is 4v1 theirs more RQ per game potential)
I can't get through a single damn match at the moment without it being a 3v1 at some point due to survivors just losing the will to live or something leading the game to be MASSIVELY unbalanced in my favor
I have not had a single FULL fair 4v1 killer game from start to finish in amost a weeeeeeek, If I am getting slaughtered with 2 gens left and 1 hook, game goes on, but the MOMENT i looks like I can make a come back DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC or Stand still and point at hook.
I Have 1 hook at 2 to 3 gens and because I got 3 hooks before a the next gen can pop survivors abandon ship like it's unsalvageable. I'm playing super chill even opting to not even use my power AND literally ignoring someone I just hooked who grinding up on me like they wanna make out with me waaay aftee free BT has ended and for what? To get salt in my dms for not playing fun, using none meta and a Spirit with NO phase use, basic M1 4.4 chase only XD
I am losing my mind over here
I just wanna play a full fair match is that to much to ask DX aghhh!
It's getting unbearable. Survivor throwing is getting out of hand, a match is not over untill It's over, STOP being so pessimistic....
It takes 1 good chase and allll of that killer momentum is very hard to regain, have a little more patience and half these quit matches would have probably been a win for you
It's not fun the for killer all this nonsense and it's not fair to your survivor team mates you quit EVERYONE loses both the survivors and the killer.
The 3 survivor you ditched are just dead now and the killer ain't having a fun time just cleaning shop vs a significantly unbalanced and unearned advantage you juat gave them.
Comments
lol for real tho
I play both sides. As a survivor I had a game where 3 ppl DC’d, I forget the killer now. There were still like 3-4 gens to do. What does killer do? Still sweats to kill me. I think closed the hatch or chased me, whatever. Like bro , what’s the point just let me go! I wasn’t even part of the other 3 who I think were memers.
These matches sometimes. Ugh.
Always been a thing bud. Dcing alot has always been happening. There will always be people that desire to quit in the middle of the game no matter the circumstances. The game can't do anything about that.
The reason is because the first penalisation time for DCing is only one minute now (it used to be five minutes).
In fact when the penalisation was five minutes I used to suicide in hook when I wanted to leave a match and now I DC if it is the first DC of the day (the last time because I got angry because a fake huntress' hatchet hitted me while I was crouching in a wall of a loop of Shattered Square). Anyway, I don't DC/suicide on hook usually, maybe in 1 out of 10 matches I play as survivor.
I mean i had a Jill who gave up at 5 gens but stayed at the game until the end ( which btw i took chill after that and gave the last one a hatch ) just to tell me she or he didnt like spirits...
You give up at 5 gens but still wait the whole match to tell the killer you dont like them? Come on now. You ruined the game for other 3 people and yet you have the time to be salty after all that time.
I just told the Jill that she or he will never improve against spirit if they always ragequit when they get caught.
To that Rebecca who i gave hatch to, you were nice and chill thank you for the game <3
Honestly I think it's time to show survivors who they are going against
Like the last in the last 15 seconds lock the perk change choices and survivors get to see who they are against. That gives survivors 15 seconds to dodge or stay
If they leave the game it opens the lobby up for a new player that player then gets the same choices when they ready up but 10 seconds (as everyones ready up already and still locked in from already knowing the killer they are vs)
If that new survivor don't like the killer they can also dodge and the lobby and the cycle repeats until you get people willing to vs that killer.
People more willing to vs that killer usually are the better players who know how to vs that killer so survivor matches should be better and higher skill. Level if people willingly vs a nurse for example.
I would love to see a world where we can see the killers we go against from the get go and the game being so balanced that a countee build to them won't kill them before the game starts with this information but it's not, so seeing the killer after being locked in all at the same time is a good compromise,
Sure it ruins the fun in working out who it is but FAR out weighed by people not DCing as much leading to over all more successful matches with good sports in them.