The arrowkeys om new killer
I have a 60% keyboard so I don’t have arrowkeys. Will there be an option to change those keybinds? I have not played yet so don’t know if there is
I have a 60% keyboard so I don’t have arrowkeys. Will there be an option to change those keybinds? I have not played yet so don’t know if there is
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohhh damn, I didn’t even think of that. I’ve got a 60% as well.
they are triggered by walk buttons, wasd for simplicity
They bind something to the arrow keys?
WASD works as inputs for these prompts.
My arrow keys straight up don't work for this, it's the WASD keys.