Why do you even play M1 killers?HAHA
Do you like hindering yourself and being t bagged at the exit gates just cause there are 15 safe pallets each map?
I was a Pig main once back, back then but now I'm a happy Blight main. I'm a 50/50 player and used to be a survivor main when I first started and I can tell you now: STOP PLAYING M1 KILLERS.
I know you love your precious sadako or ghostface, but if you truly care about your performance ingame and want to "protest" against the changes(which are justified, eruption was a bad design of a perk) just start learning one of the top 5-10 killers.
I promise you that:
- You will find a power that you like and is worthy to commit for learning.
- You will have tons of fun mastering the power.
- Your mastery will reward you with kills.
- You will be LESS relied on perks, thus less on BHVR.
- Your M1 skills that you've learned from poor pig or sadako will transfer to these killers too.
- Maybe when BHVR will see that almost none plays clown, pig, gf or sadako they will MIGHT buff them.
These days, I don't see a reason to play an M1 killer, back in the days the game was more chill, even if you played against a sweat squad, the next game could be more balanced. now with MMR(and don't say it doesn't exist, there's a reason why OTZ can't do 50 win streaks anymore) and all the medkit and toolbox meta, it's better for you to adapt and also find more fun in a more complexed power that will yield enjoyment and results.
You will thank me later <3
Comments
Starts to main Billy
Gets good at it
Why would I want to gimp myself by "improving my performance" with strong killers and catapult my MMR up into nightmare mode, when I can comfortably use M1 killers at my current MMR?
Because funny fat man laughs when I hit survivors
So you gonna 1v1 in cowshed like it COD?
I rather m1 so the sweats go against the sweat.
Nothing more satisfying than a good Trapper game.
That’s because Trapper (or any M1 killer) is bound to get lucky or run into bad survivors at some point. In truth, m1 killers have no chance against competent survivors.
He's very often feast or famine. I've been playing him recently and he can be alot of fun. I won far more games than I lost. That said when you get those losing games it can be very demoralizing.
@topic If you enjoy M1 killers play them. If you don't then don't play them.
Out of curiosity what is the proper way to play Trapper in your opinion? Not throwing shade at you I'm genuinely curious how you play him. I have my preferred style but would be interested in another perspective.
There is no way anyone could say Trappers best playstyle is playing "normal" in high MMR there has to be basement build and/or trapping exit gates with red addons and No way out, NOED.
People mostly play "M1" (no such thing as M1 on console you computer nerds) killers for fun not to get to elite level and continue to win there.
Because playing killers that break the game in the opposite way is just BHVR style bs. They should make sure that with every quality of life they do proper balance and as a balance work you put more in one side and remove from the other.
Giving blight -10% cooldown on his m1 buffs a killer that is already strong, giving -10% to trapper is utterly useless.
At this point of dbd they should give each killer a set of passive stats like +3% movement speed and carrying one
You can't balance generally with such dbd diversity
Its true, there should be restrictions in place for Blight and Nurse
I have fun playing with my trapper, I don't mind the tbags at the exit gates or behind pallets, tbag stopped bothering me even before reaching 1000 hours.
Probably bhvr will see everyone playing only Blight, Nurse, spirit etc and instead of buffing m1 killer, nerfing maps with 15 god pallets, they will nerf these killer to the ground to "Make people more willing to play other killers"
I don't think that Blight and Nurse will be nerfed, because Nurse recently nerfed and as heard already more rare than used to be.
Blight still relatively hard to learn so most won't bother to play him, however after a year or two they might it, after lot of killer player learning him and becomes even more common and oppressive.
The problem with m1 killer is that if you buff it anyone can play it well, so they gonna nerf them, its like Forever Freddy was very easy to play, or the buffed Wraith so they were nerfed to ground.
Killer only allowed to be strong if hard to learn
I'm ok with the strong if hard to learn, but there is a difference between "hard to learn" and "impossible to play because this game doesn't allow you to play m1 killer".
Agreed, m1 killer is unplayable at high MMR survivors plaything, I have no idea why anyone playing m1 killer
Also with hard tunnel and camp is impossible to play them at top mmr, also with broken add on. Really sad