Basically can't play the game anymore
My queue times are now regularly at 15-30 mins per game as killer on EU at any time of the day... I have to queue for up to 8-10 times the length of a game just to play once. That is a ridiculous time investment, and makes playing the game a lot of times pointless because I'll get to play 1-3 games in an entire hour-
It has only gotten worse the more I've played, because there is almost no way not to rank up as killer. I am not a great player, I regularly get 0k or 2k games more than I get 4ks, yet every game I either pip or stabilize, it's ridiculous. I'm sitting at rank 1 because the only way for me to not end up in red ranks is to afk... I'm not even good, I don't 4k the majority of games, why am I ranking up so fast? It just feels like a progress bar rather than a ranking, it just goes up as you play, not depending on how well you play.
I also can't even de-rank successfully unless I want to commit 6+ hours of queuing for matches to afk/DC in them because of how long it takes to find games...
I'd be more than happy to go back to any of the far worse states the game has been in if it meant I could actually play
Comments
Oh man. Honestly this is why I play survivor a lot more than killer. My highest rank for killer was 8 and after that I didn't wanna play anymore cuz I didn't wanna wait for so long.
It could be an issue with the new update tbh but idk.
The only way to depip is to afk in a corner of the map and look straight up, so you don't get random chase triggers. I guess disconnecting works too but that'll eventually end in a ban so..
As killer after reset its 2 pips every game almost.
They tried making it harder to pip but everyone spazzed. In a proper ranking system a player of average skill would reach rank 10 with a standard bell curve.
This community feels entitled to be rank 1 and if they aren't its the systems fault.
The current system gives players their participatation trophy.
I dont mind the rank, I dont mind the wait time, but if the wait time is about 50 minutes as a rank 7, thats when I suffer
Yes its a joke, I recommend going afk with freddy
Its the devs fault catreing to the entitled players..... just as usual
They can't change it though.
As a killer, it is in your hands to pip. As a survivor, you can come across with farmer teammates, useless teammates, campers, tunnelers, unskilled killers etc. All of them affect your pipping and at best you will black pip.
It is fundamentally flawed.
Still, even just at 15, getting games way way faster.
Yup takes long to get games on EU Rank 1. A month ago lobbys were pretty much instant. They must have screwed up something earlier today 23k people were online still took ages to get someone in my lobby.