I don't dodge, but if I see four survivors all wearing the same cosmetic, I have the urge to leave lol because it's so confusing constantly trying to figure out who is who.
It's very rare to dodge, but it's when trashtalk in chat begins or one of survivors has some provokative nickname (like blatantly racist or straight insulting)
3 flashlights are also a dodge. I don't know who'll be on the receiving end of that, but I don't want to be put in the same basket as those daring survivors. I'm happy to ba a background character.
Dodging is lame. But sometimes I just realize that I don't want to play anymore or a friend wants to SWF or something else happens. Those are my core reasons to dodge
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't dodge, but if I see four survivors all wearing the same cosmetic, I have the urge to leave lol because it's so confusing constantly trying to figure out who is who.
If they have like 6 hours in the game, I'm dodging. Prestige doesn't really mean anything.
Only dodge if I remember some griefer or nasty person.
Otherwise I don't usually. I don't judge.
If a survivor is wearing default cosmetics (aside from licensed characters) or if 3 of them are wearing the same cosmetics, I sometimes will dodge.
If more than 1 person in my lobby is CP, I'll often dodge.
It's usually a number of reasons, while I don't wanna say why I will say it mostly happens when i open their steam profile
I don't, same as with killer.
It's very rare to dodge, but it's when trashtalk in chat begins or one of survivors has some provokative nickname (like blatantly racist or straight insulting)
not bringing items
TTVs give me performance anxiety.
3 flashlights are also a dodge. I don't know who'll be on the receiving end of that, but I don't want to be put in the same basket as those daring survivors. I'm happy to ba a background character.
If I dodge usually because all my teammatea are low prestige level but that does only rarely happen after bad games. Usually I play with anyone.
Dodging is lame. But sometimes I just realize that I don't want to play anymore or a friend wants to SWF or something else happens. Those are my core reasons to dodge
I dont dodge, not as killer nor surv