Change Demo's daily

Currently, The Demogorgon's daily ritual is needlessly difficult to complete, due to the fact that it requires 5 fully charged Shred attacks to land. These are generally uncommon to get naturally, and you really have to go out of your way to get 5 of them in one match.

Changing the Daily to 5 regular Shred hits would make it much easier to get.

Comments

  • 5 shred would be more in line with the rest of killer dailies. Charged up really is not common with pup.

  • Idk sounds like a you problem. I have no difficulty getting 5 fully charged shreds with zonegorgon

  • @Brimp said:

    Idk sounds like a you problem. I have no difficulty getting 5 fully charged shreds with zonegorgon

    It's just a pain having to wait behind someone and fully charge a shred 5 times. It'd be like if Huntress had to fully charge her hatchets to count towards her daily. Doesn't make sense to have that restriction for a daily ritual. It's not exactly difficult, just annoying.

  • I usually get them in one sometimes two games. My real issue is daily rituals for hitting lethal rush with blight or chainsaws with billy.

    Plus I doubt they are touching anything about demo until(if) they get back the stranger things IP.

  • @HoodedWildKard said:

    I usually get them in one sometimes two games. My real issue is daily rituals for hitting lethal rush with blight or chainsaws with billy.

    Plus I doubt they are touching anything about demo until(if) they get back the stranger things IP.

    I'm sure very minor QOL changes like this aren't off the table. It won't even change anything about Demo's kit, just the ritual.

  • I really doubt they're ever gonna change anything relating to any of the stranger things characters anymore, considering they lost the rights to them.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3337474#Comment_3337474

    I'm sure very minor QOL changes like this aren't off the table. It won't even change anything about Demo's kit, just the ritual.

    In all fairness yh It wouldn't be a huge change. But tbh don't think it needs to change anyway, it's not exactly a hard challenege. Like I said Inusually get it done in one game, occasionally I need 2.

  • The worst part about it is having to play Demo against 3 - 4 DHs every lobby. He sucks now

  • Demo, Artist, Oni, and Twins usually skip unless I intend to play them for a while and would get them naturally.

    Doc's, Wraith, Fred's, Mike's, Hag's, Huntresses, and Trapper dailys are so easy in comparison.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Demo, Artist, Oni, and Twins usually skip unless I intend to play them for a while and would get them naturally.

    Doc's, Wraith, Fred's, Mike's, Hag's, Huntresses, and Trapper dailys are so easy in comparison.

    Honestly the chase time dailys for Twins are harder than the power ones lol.