Endgame-Chat-Censorship on Microsoft Store
So I've noticed that since the 6.5.0 update (aka the latest Mid-chapter) the endgame chat is super strict with censorship, to the point of it maybe being bugged. For me personally in just 4 games, it has picked up on the word "in", "for me" and "DC". I know there are probably not many MS Store players out there, but has anyone else had this problem? Is this intended by Microsoft and BHVR have no say?
Comments
I mean, I'm on Steam, and I've seen it censor both teabagging and facecamp. So... <_>
I think it's been censoring teabagging since the launch of the system tho... Still pretty stupid
"Yun-Jin" as well XD
It censors everything. I was trying to tell a Kate her pretty princess dress was dope and it's just *************
Microsoft store as well. It’s soooooo bad.
Me after playing vs a Legion: I love you. I am a ####### ###### myself. "
Um.. yeah.
(For those that wonder my avatar, I am a kind of joint Legion (Susie) main and Pig main. Which one is primary kinda goes back and forth.)
Dont worry, the Chat Filter is just super bad. It also does not really follow any logic, it just censors a lot of stuff pretty randomly. A single "gg" gets censored as well sometimes.
(Let alone that it should be possible to disable the Filter...)