Bring to killers from 4 to 6 perks slots or 5 or 7 slots whatever
we know all the killer always are facing 16 different perks from each survivor...
What do u think bring more slots for killers?¿
we know all the killer always are facing 16 different perks from each survivor...
What do u think bring more slots for killers?¿
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you are right, when i face a SWF is just a gg ez, and the same when i play with my friends
Sounds like a good idea should put in the ptb to try it out.
That'd be OP as hell against solo queue survivors.
5 - 7 perk slots for a killer? I hope you´re kidding. This would be a nightmare for solo survivors, but i totally agree that SWF should be addressed in some way…
I got an idea:
2 survivors in SWF - 3 perks for each of them
3 survivors in SWF - 2 perks
4 survivors in SWF - 1 perk
And I should say I am survivor main...
This is an interesting idea. I'd like for the devs to put it in a PTB, because a concept like this would be really hard to ballance withough community feedback.
Give solo full SWF level comms. Then nerf both. The end.
Good idea if surv got much better perks why killer don't can have more perks but worst?
Because in SWF you're on comms with your friends. Do you really think voice chat with 3 randoms will be a pleasant thing every time?
I like this idea but i guess the killer need a least one slot more or two
Tbh I don't like this solution because I don't want to have to talk to anyone in the game? It'd seriously up the toxicity and arguments, and plus, I'm an adult woman in my 20s, I don't really want to have to talk to teenage boys while playing. That's one of the reasons why I like dbd, I don't have to talk to my team unless I invite my bff.
That sounds good
YEAH