Archive HUD is awesome, please do the same with Daily Rituals
Title really sums it up. I absolutely love how the archive HUD will pop up and tell you when you gain progress in challenges (and in fact, today because of the HUD I learned that "Damage 10 generators" actually works with perks - I was under the impression you had to kick them yourself), it's very helpful and I don't have to keep track in my head anymore.
It would be really nice if you could do the same thing with any Daily Rituals you have that apply to the character you're currently playing.
Comments
Yes, I love the archive HUD. It was sooo helpful with doing the Knight challenge. Without it, I wouldn't have realized that when the guard hit the survivor a millisecond before I did that it caused my hit not to count for the challenge. Plus, it's great to know how much distance I've carried survivors or how much time I've spent in chase, things I couldn't possibly know on my own. It also means I don't kick gens twenty more times than is necessary because I forgot to keep track.
I would love to have this for Daily Rituals as well. Demo's ritual in particular drives me nuts because so often it does not count Shreds that I could swear were fully charged.
Yes, I was actually doing exactly that, a Demo daily ritual, and that made me think of making this post.