CoH get nerfed ?
in English there is only talk of eruption but not CoH, in German it called "Schmeis der Schmeilung"
CoH in German = Kreis der Heilung
it may actually just be CoH, but the question is, WHAT BHVR?? do you want to kill the perk after it has already been nerfed twice ? rly??
English version will be: it rhymes with Shmeruption and Shmircal of Shmealing
Comments
Worse with a medkit, better without. Even if I give you Botany, when you said “gutted all the other healing perks” you literally only meant Botany and SC? That was it? That wasn’t even a minuscule fraction of the healing perks in the game. So they did not gut all the other healing perks.
Totally agree. I wouldn’t have an issue with it if the breaking effect from Shattered Hope was base kit, but as you said wasting a perk slot on that is ridiculous.
Honestly adding the perk Shattered Hope was a mistake - unless they decided to give killer a 5th perk slot that had to be either a totem or a totem related perk.
For a while killers would just run Shattered Hope in the slot until nobody ran boons. Then they would run a hex perk. Then the cycle would repeat: killers would ran Shattered Hope and nobody would use Boons.
Oh yeah I agree as well. We all told them that on release of Shattered Hope.
I recall everyone saying that a perk would be a terrible fix when CoH initially came out.
Yup they did.