The fun of Legion...
Doesn't exist for survivors. I'd say it's close to a 3 gens doc or an insidious basement Leatherface.
Change my mind.
Doesn't exist for survivors. I'd say it's close to a 3 gens doc or an insidious basement Leatherface.
Change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't exist for Killers either. Sure, it's fun to vault windows and pallets, but what's the point if you never actually get anywhere?
Money maker killer for teenagers survivors ;D
But isn't Legion everything survivor ever asked for?
The true no-tunnel-killer?
Just bad design.
Let him rest in peace already. Its better for everyone if we forget about him real fast, just like we did with clown
I absolutely hate posts that use "change my mind". I don't really care if your mind is changed or not. I personally don't mind running into Legion as the escape rate is pretty decent and you generally get good bloodpoints in the process. It also feels good slamming a pallet in their face when they are in frenzy. The only time I don't like Legion is when they are a camping scumbag, but that is true with all killers.
Yes 90% of the time those guys camp and bring NOED on PS4. It requires no skill but to wait to frenzy again when you're tunneling, so yeah, it can be frustrating to play against.