Is it time to stop?
I have a friend to plays on Steam and he checked a profile of our survivor teammate
I don't think this is healthy ๐
I have a friend to plays on Steam and he checked a profile of our survivor teammate
I don't think this is healthy ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is untouched grass in your area.
There are 336 hours in two weeks.
Assuming you get 8 hours of sleep a day, you are awake for 224 of those.
So, this person is definitely not getting 8 hours of sleep and has been playing nonstop during the time he is awake.
Incredible.
This person seemed burnt out of the game since he DC'd vs Trapper on swamp
thats almost certainly someone who just leaves the game running throughout the day in order to artificially inflate their hour count
In all fairness, it may just be that he leaves DbD open while doing other stuff like wash the dishes and walk the dog. Some people with good PCs just don't bother to close stuff.
Sounds like me during the first year of lockdown tbh
Me too. I played this game so much during lockdown. It was unhealthy but so fun.
These hours past two weeks is only a calculated estimate and can differ from the real hours. most likely afk time.
Yet only 124/215. 4k wasted. ๐ฅ
Usually this kind of profiles are people who use scripts to farm shards as AFK killer. I've seen accounts that reach 330 hours... Check what comments in his profile says.