Consider applying wiggle strength buff cap.

Boil over makes new great skill checks are way tooo strong. Survivors legit throws you around like a ragdoll.

Current level 3 Boil over give 80% strenght, keep it as the cap/maximum value.

This is not ok.

Comments

  • It's really bad on console lol, I am not sure why the wiggle strength makes it so much harder, but when people have boil over I literally can't get through doorways it sucks.

  • @CookieBaws said:

    Boil over makes new great skill checks are way tooo strong. Survivors legit throws you around like a ragdoll.

    Current level 3 Boil over give 80% strenght, keep it as the cap/maximum value.

    This is not ok.

    I'd love to know where you're seeing this because every killer I've been picked up by with the new wiggle system have walked in a perfectly straight line to hook without iron grasp and that's with me stacking boil over.

  • Hard caps on stuff is a really boring way to balance.

  • @antag0nisticw0mble said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362097/consider-applying-wiggle-strength-buff-cap

    I'd love to know where you're seeing this because every killer I've been picked up by with the new wiggle system have walked in a perfectly straight line to hook without iron grasp and that's with me stacking boil over.

    I on normal maps it's mostly fine, but in some cases there is sometimes just too much stuff in a way. And it's much worse on multilevel tiles. It is an ok perk(sometimes), but with current wiggle buff it's overkill.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Hard caps on stuff is a really boring way to balance.

    Well, we can just gut Boil over, so you get 80% with great skill check. If that's what you prefer.

  • @CookieBaws said:

    Boil over makes new great skill checks are way tooo strong. Survivors legit throws you around like a ragdoll.

    Current level 3 Boil over give 80% strenght, keep it as the cap/maximum value.

    This is not ok.

    On PC this is not happening at all, w/o Boil Over i walk in a stright line, with Boil over sometimes i bounce once i a while

  • I hate when the bar is full and still the killer hooked me