Codes for Lunar Cosmetics of yesteryear (BP CODE ADDED)
Since these are just codes for old Lunar Cosmetics, I intend to just put them in one thread (editing in as required) rather than the usual setup of multiple threads. But you still get a kitty picture so be grateful!!!
RABBIT
LUCKY
New Code: LUNAR
BP CODE: LUCKYBP2023
I do not know how long these last (presumably until the Lunar Event is done).
And now what 99% of you actually came for...


Comments
Thank you <3
Are the kitties getting along better now ? =)
No :(
I think it's more that Olive wants to play and Holly has no interest in it. I just got from Jackson Galaxy's line a line of drops called "Peacemaker". Basically like the cat pheromone things that make them calmer but in a drop form. So I'm going to see if that'll get Olive to leave Holly alone until Holly becomes more comfortable with Olive.
I hope it'll work !
New Code LUNAR added to the pile
Great to see the mail cats at it while the pigeon is on leave
Have a smol birb to return the favour
Not a cosmetic but LUCKYBP2023 for 168,888 bloodpoints <3
Nice. I have added it to The List above. Here is your reward, standard reward for BP Codes
A rare sighting of Olive not being a little S Head :D
i come to these threads exclusively for cats
I know my niche and have accepted this. If I can't be popular because I have thoughtful opinions on the game, I can be popular via bribes!
Thank you for blessing us with this gift ๐
Holly ๐