I ASSUMED WINTER PARTY STARTERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BLIND KILLERS

but all they do is create a few sparks

Comments

  • @HellDescent said:
    but all they do is create a few sparks

    They don't blind? I've used one 4 times now, seemed twice it actually blinded them. One time I blinded myself lol.

    So I know 100% they blind me and can only assume can blind killer to if goes off at right time based on how a couple reacted after I used it.

  • Donโ€™t ignore their utility. Easier than a flashlight save and almost a guaranteed one if used properly
  • @Redplanet said:

    @HellDescent said:
    but all they do is create a few sparks

    They don't blind? I've used one 4 times now, seemed twice it actually blinded them. One time I blinded myself lol.

    So I know 100% they blind me and can only assume can blind killer to if goes off at right time based on how a couple reacted after I used it.

    I had 8 thrown at me today as a killer - no effect, I just see blue fireworks

  • @HellDescent said:
    but all they do is create a few sparks

    They blind the ######### out of you, and it's super easy to hit, and instant.

    I just had a 4 man save 4 people from my shoulder by bringing 4. I don't even think Lightborn counters them. (except to lower the amount of blind time)

    I will state, the blind time is just the base blind time though. So I wouldn't stand in front of the killer.

  • People are not timing them right. If timed right they suck as a killer.

  • I try to use one and it seemed bugged. I was mashing the button and it wouldn't drop, it took like 4 seconds before I actually used it, then another 2 to explode. Maybe it was lag, but it wasn't working for me.

  • Confirmed. They have blinded me repeatedly.

  • I've been blinding killers left and right with them, especially wraiths. Been legit just throwing them next to a pallet, watch legion vault pallet, then see killer blinded points, feelsgoodman.

  • I'm so happy they came back <3 I haven't had anyone blind me yet but I won't be mad, they're so pretty and rare. I love doing drive-by fireworks on Kill Your Friends so I'm beyond excited these are back.

  • Had 2 used against me so far. One blinded, one failed. The one that blinded me was used too late and I was already swinging so I still hit her. I think they are pretty fun. I hope to run into more of them.

  • They do blind the killer just gotta time it. The question is are they still useable after the event cause I'm stacking them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • katoptris said:
    They do blind the killer just gotta time it. The question is are they still useable after the event cause I'm stacking them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Iโ€™m assuming they would be because the Halloween special items are still usable in my inventory. But you never know. They can change it.ย 
  • I can confirm that they will instantly make you drop a survivor from your shoulder, too... very big PITA.

  • Great. That's the first thing this game needed was another tool for stunning killers.

    Super.

  • What's the timing on these things, the delay is huge I can't get blinds off very easily.

  • One guy blinded me while i was swinging my weapon with someone on my shoulder. I droped them.

    I can confirm they blind.

    -_-

  • As killer i recieved 2 sparks but they didn't blind me
  • They work really well against a cloaked wraith.

  • I like them, they're pretty!!! They actually helped me out. I was playing Spirit and the David dropped the firecracker and I just stood there looking at it admiring them and then downed him by fooling him behind a palletย 
  • I've had it used against me. Only once has it blinded me, the other times it just deafened me (made the volume go low) for the duration of the item's use.