Killer Tournament
Who else was knd of disappointed that you had to be part of a team to participate in the official tournament?
I was excited, but now I'm sad. I was totally going to test my Hag skills.
I wonder if we'll see a killer tournament someday.
I was excited, but now I'm sad. I was totally going to test my Hag skills.
I wonder if we'll see a killer tournament someday.
Comments
That's exactly why I look forward to it
If you want to be in the tournament, just join the SpaceEsports discord and go to the free agent channel, I've seen teams looking for a person to play as killer only for their team.
Also I don't really know how a killer tournament could actually work.
Technically that won't happen considering that it is a no perks tournament.
Freddy might actually perform well in a no perk tournament. His insane tracking and his natural slowdown abilities might secure him the win depending on the rules of victory set within in the tournament. Survivors can't wake themselves up unless its on a generator or from each other.
This is going to be interesting to watch.