My Wishlist.

I would so love to see these characters for the next chapter(s).


Killer: Pazuzu

Survivor(s): Ragen MacNeil (naturally!), Chris MacNeil and/or Father Merrin and Karras.


Given that a reboot/sequel is in the making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe even a crossover from Mortal Kombat,

Killer: Shao Kahn or Quan Chi or Shinnok.

Survivor(s): Lui Kang, Kitana, Jonny Cage, and/or Sonya Blade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer(s): Kayako Saeki (The Grudge), needs to happen ASAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I Can go on and on (lol)


I think it would be so epic.



What do you all think?

Comments

  • The evil within

    Jason

    Candyman

    Alien

    Pennywise

    Stranger things part 2

    These are my wettest dreams...

  • I would much rather see some creativity from BHVR themselves. Like, take stories from different cultures that are horror based, like Grimm's fairytales.

  • The photograph image that the team put up on Twitter, I think it was, made me really hopeful for a Fatal Frame chapter. They'd probably make a mint on the cosmetic sales alone

  • I would love to see anything Aztec/Mayan/Incan.


    Maybe greek titans, too.

  • I got plenty of licensed characters on my wishlist that i wanna see in dbd, however knowing bhvr and how they choose their licenses, i very much don't believe that i'll ever get to see any of them in the game.

  • I’d like to see some urban legend / creepy pastas come to life in DBD.

  • I would also love to see Slender-Man. I think it be epic.