2nd chances in a nutshell.
Both tryhard and casual noobs need them for different purpose.
Only good casual players who doesnt care about escaping, not using the perks
Both tryhard and casual noobs need them for different purpose.
Only good casual players who doesnt care about escaping, not using the perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love your art *o*
Wait, you actually managed to make haddie look good. If only they can make her model look just as good.
I don't use second chances at all.
Not because i'm too good for them, i'm just too dumb to know better.
If all killers are campers and tunnelers, how can these perks guarantee a win? 🤔
Guaranteed wins sound too strong, ergo we gotta nerf those perks!
Checkmate survivors, thanks Meg 👌
Naaah just trolling a bit, nice art as always.
Is Overcome considered a second chance perk? That's the only exhaustion perk I use
Not really. It kinda requires you to be hit for value so it doesn't really feel close to a second chance
Only second chance perk i use is adrenaline, can't trust randoms for healing
I also use bond, tenacity and alert
in the trailer she looks decent as well. It’s just in-game plus animation that really is not making her shine as much
The main thing that annoys me is her hair in game being blue. It’s not even a lightning issue they actually modelled the hair blue despite in being white in her lore and in the trailer
Her model could do with a touch up but it’s not awful tbh
Me running an autodidact build in solo knowing damn well I’ll die before I get 1 stack 😎
so you require 4 second chance perks for the 1 out of 10 games someone might hook you 2 times in a row?
I would say only DH is 2nd chance perk that being Exhaustion, its powerful but really necessary against tunnelers.
The others, not. To me they're just giving you a few secs to breath and ready for the next loop.
Right, Haddie & Yui looks great in trailer, pretty bad in game.
Second chance Perks give the greatest feeling of impact in a chase too, and offer the most chase variety.
Cause loop gameplay sure hasn’t changed at all for 6 years. Just Vaults and Upright Pallets.