Sucks these characters won't get any outfits

Pinhead,Freddy and Quentin now I know Pinhead technically has two outfits but I mean if he also got new outfits like the other Cenobites would be cool to see. Freddy and Quentin technically are now the only characters that doesn't have any outfits I don't Nancy or Steve since they had outfits. But still getting og Freddy would be cool though.

Comments

  • Sadly those 2 get no outfits cause of the licensing hell that is NOES franchise. One cause of the actors rights and movie rights. Second the remake was so bad I don’t think they want to remember that movie.

  • I would love to see BHVR update the Hellraiser chapter with skins from the new Hellraiser movie. Some of those cenobites look quite freaky.

  • Us Quentins will never get any attention besides the face-lift 😔

  • The NOES-Characters need love, I totally agree. Lets start with a Freddy Rework 2.0, so that he is not longer a laughable Dredge-Version.

  • I wish Claire would get more outfits too. I know she's a legendary character but there are so many other outfits she has in the other RE games.

  • As mean as it sounds I'm happy pinhead isn't getting more skins. More skins = more players, more attention, and if your teammates aren't amazing his box literally wins the game for him if he is any degree of confident. I don't get why his box is completely passive when pig at least has to down someone and pop a gen first.

  • @PrincessCalla said:

    I wish Claire would get more outfits too. I know she's a legendary character but there are so many other outfits she has in the other RE games.

    Yeah, I would do anything for some skins for chris too