Inner Healing Killswitched
First news report since the forum update.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1600945824200007683?s=20&t=SgIYKDQoA9UINhrioboWbwNow the only totem fighting will be between the Mikaela and the Killer
First news report since the forum update.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1600945824200007683?s=20&t=SgIYKDQoA9UINhrioboWbwNow the only totem fighting will be between the Mikaela and the Killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was gonna eat those bones ๐ก
Overzealous Enthusiasts reading this post:
I was wondering about that, I noticed the other day that it remained active even after getting a heal from it.
Bones and All? ๐ณ
it was being activated by any totem cleanse, doesn't matter if you cleansed a totem, or a random Meg, every Inner in the game got charged, which could be easily abused in swfs
What a bummer, such a good solo Q perk
ESPECIALLY the all!
I'm hungry!
Much deserved, though hopefully it's fixed soon. I was just trying to make use of it for the first time...
Ooohhh...
Yeah, that's pretty broken. I mean, the perk isn't any kind of superstar by itself, but it's fine enough that it doesn't need any kind of buff.
currently, undetectable killer are being revealed by wall-hack perks such as Kindred, Wiretap, Fogwise and Alert. Seeing Dredge in Nightfall looked so weird. Please fix bugs.
Side-comment: New forums looks ugly. Old one was better.
Neither of those things have anything to do with this topic tho
That's not why it was kill switched, that bug was actually fixed.
But in fixing it they broke the perk even worse.
After activating the perk would never deactivate and you could heal with it a infinite number of times
just an fyi its not killswitched for players who havent closed their game lol i have a few friends that are still using it afraid to change anything about their build