starstruck nurse

Why is this "bullshit" still avaible? I suggest people who are in charge in BHVR to play some games against it so they can understand what we have to deal with .

Comments

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3292721#Comment_3292721

    The problem with reducing the RT for ALL killers is that it will reduce the power of Starstruck for the weaker killers, with whom perk is not an issue; only the RT of the nurse should be reduced, it would be fairer to the other killers ☺️

    On the other hand, no, stop with this idea of transforming his M1s into M2s: it seems that you have been traumatized by nurses using Jolt, Sloppy butcher and K.O. 😁

    I have for sure been traumatised 😂🤣. Bottom line, I like nurse, I don’t really want to change her because I do think it’s healthy for DBD to have a killer like her that completely breaks the typical surv/killer interaction - keeps people on their toes y’know, but yeah 9/10 games against her is just.. I don’t have words. Just small quality of life changes are needed possibly, I do think that her 2 blinks being different from each other in multiple ways could make her more fun and strategic to play and hopefully to play against as well. Time and testing will tell.

  • I genuinely do not know why BHVR hasn't done anything about Nurse.

    She's been the strongest Killer for, essentially, the game's entire lifespan and it still isn't really close.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I genuinely do not know why BHVR hasn't done anything about Nurse.

    She's been the strongest Killer for, essentially, the game's entire lifespan and it still isn't really close.

    Tbh I think it's a combination of her general "stats" being low and that at Higher MMR she can go toe to toe with the best Survivors....now that's no excuse but until a day other Killers can be powered up to be close to her level them sadly we need Nurse.

    Reworking her is a no go as many Mods have said in the past and I agree....spending time changing her power to something else getting it tested.....adjusted and tested again, they could be fixing the bigger issues like Maps etc.

    But that's my opinion and really there is no right answer to this Tennis match called Nurse Nerf....

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3300621#Comment_3300621

    Tbh I think it's a combination of her general "stats" being low and that at Higher MMR she can go toe to toe with the best Survivors....now that's no excuse but until a day other Killers can be powered up to be close to her level them sadly we need Nurse.

    Reworking her is a no go as many Mods have said in the past and I agree....spending time changing her power to something else getting it tested.....adjusted and tested again, they could be fixing the bigger issues like Maps etc.

    But that's my opinion and really there is no right answer to this Tennis match called Nurse Nerf....

    And yet, Blight can also compete with the best Survivors.

    In our opinion, there's no excuse for her to not be nerfed down to Blight's level. And even he needs some add-on adjustment, Compound Thirty-Three and Alchemist's Ring are FAR too powerful for a Killer like Blight to have access to.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3300649#Comment_3300649

    And yet, Blight can also compete with the best Survivors.

    In our opinion, there's no excuse for her to not be nerfed down to Blight's level. And even he needs some add-on adjustment, Compound Thirty-Three and Alchemist's Ring are FAR too powerful for a Killer like Blight to have access to.

    Oh I don't deny that just Blight is a lot easier to handle than Nurse both to play as and to play against.

    But yes both definitely need a Addon rework for sure. If we want Nurse brought into a manageable level we as a community need to stop all these Nurse hate/demand Nerf threads and come up with agreeable adjustments and not total Freddy Nerfs or outright denial that something needs to be changed on her.

    In all the threads about Nurse I have seen so many defend that there's nothing wrong with her and other who just want to make her practically useless.

  • As a starstruck nurse enjoyer I do not agree with the sentiment of nerfing her in any way.

    You are living in a starstruck nurses world now. Learn to deal with it.

1 2 ›