The Winter Event Outfit Polls- From a Kate Main
Every holiday that Kate has gotten an outfit has been this super over-the-top outfit that stands out like crazy. We had the choice between a cute simple outfit, and PINK GODDESS BRIGHT I CAN SEE YOU FROM SPACE Kate.
What went wrong? The other option was something more that I imagine Kate would wear..
DONT GET ME WRONG- I'm a loyal Kate main so I still bought it~ but it would be nice to have both choices to buy. ๐
Comments
erm I am sorry but Kate so many good outfits, you will survive this one I'm sure
I voted for the other group. The Kate, Meg, and Trickster all looked better in that group plus there was Billy, Adam, and Yun Jin in that group. Wasn't a fan of any of the cosmetics in the group that won.
I really liked the cosmetics in set B which is why I voted for them. They weren't over the top and had characters that do not generally get many outfits. The odds were really stacked against set B though.
I voted for the other group. I don't remember these outfits being so awful from their concept art in the voting, but I am not even slightly tempted by any of the cosmetics in this winter collection.
Ngl I voted solely on the Dredge skin.
I already have my trusty biker Kate skin, so I'm not really interested in newer survivor cosmetics. =)
Dredge singlehandedly determined that vote.
I voted based on the free outfits I only buy cosmetics with shards and I save my 1000 cells for the battle pass only to buy that pass when I hit tier 69+
The only time I bought auric exclusive cosmetics was when I was hit with FOMO for the stranger things cosmetics and I bought very little of that
Edit: I voted for dredge
Fitting name.
Seems to be the consensus that most people voted for the Dredge. It makes me wish they did individual this or that votes
What does this have to do with the skin itself? There are a lot of different outfits within the Nutcracker...
so, not only did characters that already get the short end of the stick in terms of cosmetics, they are also FOMO again
Fortunately, the Yun-Jin skin still managed to make it into the game.ย
It's okay not to like something. Not everything is made for everyone, doesn't mean something went wrong.