You know...

I just had a game vs a blatant hacker ( for example knock down full team in 1 sec) but you know... as the report system its not easy for the user I wont.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I found it quiet easy. I recorded the video (on PlayStation) reported at end game and submitted a ticket here. Put the video on YT and put the link in the ticket. Look me like 5 mins if that after game.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    I found it quiet easy. I recorded the video (on PlayStation) reported at end game and submitted a ticket here. Put the video on YT and put the link in the ticket. Look me like 5 mins if that after game.

    5 mins its not easy the thing should be.

    -Report player

    -Name of the player,id or whatever identification ( it should be automatic)

    Why you report:

    Proofs:


    Easyalso why should be uploaded cant just send the video or picture

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3283085#Comment_3283085

    5 mins its not easy the thing should be.

    -Report player

    -Name of the player,id or whatever identification ( it should be automatic)

    Why you report:

    Proofs:

    Easyalso why should be uploaded cant just send the video or picture

    The ticket has an upload limit, that's why it's better to upload the clip to Youtube as unlisted and copy the link in the description, also a picture wouldn't be enough.

    I know the system is far from perfect and I wish we could magically improve it overnight, however this is the procedure we have at the moment.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3283090#Comment_3283090

    The ticket has an upload limit, that's why it's better to upload the clip to Youtube as unlisted and copy the link in the description, also a picture wouldn't be enough.

    I know the system is far from perfect and I wish we could magically improve it overnight, however this is the procedure we have at the moment.

    Appreciate you acknowledging it's not an easy process. It really isn't user friendly unfortunately.

    Hopefully in the future this gets better.