Having more objects in the map is fun

I will say I've enjoyed having more trees, bushes etc spawn in the map and around loops but there needs to be some sort of limit at some spots. Like they can't spawn at shack and they can't spawn at super strong tiles. But I do enjoy more greenery and clutter overall.

Comments

  • Any more RNG is a bad thing imo. We already have enough but random clutter that make loops much stronger/weaker and potentially be a fat shame spot for the killer is just unnecessary

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Any more RNG is a bad thing imo. We already have enough but random clutter that make loops much stronger/weaker and potentially be a fat shame spot for the killer is just unnecessary

    " but there needs to be some sort of limit at some spots. Like they can't spawn at shack and they can't spawn at super strong tiles. "

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3283020#Comment_3283020

    " but there needs to be some sort of limit at some spots. Like they can't spawn at shack and they can't spawn at super strong tiles. "

    Ideally it shouldn’t happen at all. It makes looping too inconsistent especially when taking killer powers into account

    Tiles should be consistent within themselves since they spawn randomly. Having any more rng just makes things confusing

    Random clutter can spawn outside of tiles and I’d actually love to have more on maps like shelter woods to give more LOS blocking areas for killers like nurse or huntress

  • Tell that to the ranged Killers. They will sure love it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Tell that to the ranged Killers. They will sure love it.

    As it is, maps are barren, un immersive, feel weird to play, and don't typically fit the vibes they're going for and more clutter slightly helps that by making the maps feel more alive. Playing Huntress hasn't felt super horrible lately however I think most range killers need slight buffs anyways.

  • This change is at minimum very good change to shelter woods. Before the update I knew the game is won for me (especially on wesker). After the update, one of most killer sided maps just magically turned into one of the harder maps of the lot. It's so hard to use his power properly with so many (empty) rock loops. Very good change for at least this map. Good job devs :)

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Tell that to the ranged Killers. They will sure love it.

    playing huntress and Wesker is annoying with all clutter. constant line of sight problem vs certain survivors.

  • I'd rather have less spots for the P100 survivors to loop a single obstacle.