Thoughts on two gates spawning right next to each other?

How's that a thing in this game? Lol, like what if I'm going against a Knight, and he just spawns his little guy right next to the other gate while gate keeping his gate, or any killer, they walk 2 feet and can see both gates, why is this rng trash in this game?


I'm not saying the gates should always be on opposite sides, I play killer a lot myself, but NO WAY should they be right next to each other when there are only two players still alive, that is some horse #########.

Comments

  • Also isn't it funny how on this website we censor specific words, but we play a game where we're literally KILLING people? Lol, 200 iq, our society is really going to the cupcakes.

  • It's unfortunate as a survivor but that's the nature of the RNG, you win some you lose some. I like the randomness of it so I'm fine with it.

  • Why's it a thing that survivors spawn on top of your devour hope and it's gone immediately. Why's it a thing that 4 survivors can spawn separate all on different gens and 3 gens are done at your first hook

  • I mean for how annoying that is, it's just as annoying when they spawn on opposite sides. Opposite side gates bar some off exceptions is essentially a guarenteed free escape unless the survivor just plays bad.

    Maybe the solution is something in the middle. Bring the outliers on both sides in.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Why's it a thing that survivors spawn on top of your devour hope and it's gone immediately. Why's it a thing that 4 survivors can spawn separate all on different gens and 3 gens are done at your first hook

    Wanna know something? Multiple issues are allowed to exist at once.

    I know, shocking!

  • It's just RNG unfortunately. It does suck when it happens but that's just the nature of the game

  • I don't mind RNG, but we can control RNG a bit, they don't HAVE to spawn on the same side right next to each other, they can spawn on two different sides. if we have as square map, we can put one on the left side and one on top, they don't BOTH have to be on the left side.

    That's just unbelievable to me.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Why's it a thing that survivors spawn on top of your devour hope and it's gone immediately. Why's it a thing that 4 survivors can spawn separate all on different gens and 3 gens are done at your first hook

    You can control what perks you put on your killer and you can control which 3 gens you want to gate keep at the end, a good killer just gate keeps three gens very close to each other while applying pressure the whole game, RARELY do I see all 4 players spawn by themselves on a gen which isn't good by the way, it takes way longer to do a gen solo, a good killer can hook 1-2 survivors before one gen is done.

    Can't control where the gates spawn and it's not like this rarely happens, it happens quite frequently.