110% movement speed
So how does the Legion's inability to down Survivors with their power justify that speed again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So that they wouldn't be able to use their power to close distance and then just cancel it and then not care about stun too much because they are still fast enough to go brainless m1 the survivor.
Use your brain...
Really frustrating.
I just played a game on Blood lodge. ######### that #########. I was playing normally without breaking a chase, green addons. The shack side of the map wasn't so bad. But at blood lodge I was getting loped around every single car and stack of tires unless I used my power, 90% of the time I was forced to down them in frenzy. Then its 1 gen for 1 hook. Autohaven maps are the worst for him
If I remember correctly, one of the devs posted on here that they had extensively tried it with 115% movement speed. They decided it was too easy and too fast to catch a survivor after manually canceling your power right on top of them. I think? they also tried it without the stun and without the Deep Wounds effect too.
I've seen them miss every single skill check.
Achievement unlocked!
Buffs the community asked for from the beginning.
You say Freddy is strong in the right hands. I assume you played him to rank 1, yes?
Not the same guy but I have, multiple times. Last season after rank reset I got to rank 1 playing exclusively Freddy, without perks or add-ons. If you think Freddy is bad then you are just too incompetent to play him correctly.
I was asking the other guy, don´t know why you feel offended and start to insult.

Oh btw, i DID reach rank 1 with him, playing him perkless.
It also seems from the score the rank 9 got tunneled out early which doesn't surprise me.
lol ^ ^ ^ ^
8k Points equal 4 unhooks + heal or 3 gens.
Yeah, that sure is tunneled out early.
Then maybe he shouldnt have played with rank 1's?
And no, 8k points can still mean tunneled pretty hard.
But still....why are people on here bragging about perkless/add on less freddy? There has been a few. Is this what we have to do to be able to comment on balance issues now? To prove we're "hArdK0r3"?
Not bragging. But @Madjura called me incompetent to play Freddy.
Just because @SK92 claimed Freddy is strong, and i asked him if he reached rank 1 with him.
Good players can do ok with Freddy but it doesn't change the fact that he has glaring weaknesses i.e. can't pick people up if they're being healed, can't hatch/exit gate defend etc
When it comes to videogames sadly the argument always seems to devolve into "git gud".
Also legion is meant to be a group of young kids, surely they are able to run fast?
What drugs are you on and can we all have some too think the same way?
Calling him strong is a blatant lie. Implying that others just need to gid good, because he's strong in the right hands is simply false.
That's what this whole thing was about.
There are countries other than the USA, you know.
Obesity rates are high in every country.
And I'm not from the USA
Holy #########, you're absolutely right. I wasn't aware this was a problem in my country because I rarely see overweight kids or adults, but statistics don't lie.
EDIT: I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely did not know this was a problem in my country.
You of course can't see overweight kids or adults because if they went outside, they wouldn't be overweight in the first place lmao.
I exaggerated a little bit but that is mostly true. Overweight people prefer to spend their time indoors.
Back to freddy thingy, Freddy used to be really weak but people can't loop as good as they used to do. Many survivors prefer to play stealthy and imo base freddy is better at anti-stealth than base doc. Even though he is really weak, nowadays his power is not as terrible as it used to be.
People claim that freddy is strong but when they come across with full looper team, they will understand how garbage he is.
Do I need to say more?
If someone only plays one side, and rarely plays the other side, especially on rank 20. That person might have a distorted view of the games balance.
Yes?
You mean like Florida?
TO ALL: If you are from the states you know what I'm talking about.
But a braindead monkey can get to rank 1 in this game, so what does that matter?
But now, if people can't even reach that rank...