If Deathslinger was real
I’d punch him right in his stupid face. I loathe Deathslinger. What killer would you like to punch in the face? For survivor I suppose I’d punch David in the face. From my experience he usually does the least out of anyone, but always tea bags a hole in the exit hallway. He deserves a good punch.
Comments
If they were real, they'd probably instantly kill you.
Yea, but I’d punch him right in the schnoz before he harpooned me.
If he were real he will surely have a big beatiful speared size hole in the torax
None, because I value my life. xD
I wanna huff clowns gas and see what happens.
I always thought clowns gas was bottled clown farts. Clown seems like he would be that nasty.
You ever seen a clown fart pink?
I’ve never seen a lady that can teleport through walls either, but in this game it exists.
lmao fair play.
I don't punch people :c
What about Demo? Demo isn’t a person, or how about the Dredge, or Pinhead? Pinhead might look like a person, but is actually a spawn of satan! Would you punch them?
I would Sakura7 the Wraith
Demo is cute doggy, no real person with a real heart will punch doggy! Dregde isn't a person but a whole bunch of persons actually, so...
Pinhead might look like a spawn of satan but he was a nice man and sometimes he even remember that! (and also I really don't want to hit anything that have protruding nails...)
Anyway, I should specify my answer and say not people but creatures that might be able to feel pain and/or interpret my punch as an insult. I wouldn't punch even Entity. Of course if we say about acts of agression and not self defending. I just can't :c
I would respectfully accept my fate against any killer