A nemisis rework idea

I know there's nothing wrong with nemi but this is just a cool idea I had when nemisis reaches t3 he can hold ability 2 button to enter a lethal purste letting out a massive roar and revealing the obsession aura for 5s

granting him a dash like Oni for 45s his attacks deal single healthstates and give 10s extra to his time limit per a hit if he fails to down someone ge will go back to t1 mutation downing someone will let him save 2t or he can continue his pursuit and allways go back to t1

Comments

  • Nah give nemesis a tier 4 where he pulls out an RPG and instakills whoever he hits with it.

  • Honestly I think they have issues with other killers before unnecessary work on killers that are already fairly decent as it is. I realise you are just putting forward an idea and that is all good but most of the Nemi's I go against seem to do pretty well as it is

  • He would be fine if he had 6m base and had t3 changed to something else entirely because changing range mid game from almost unusable to useable is very fun.

  • Like the idea, but his tiers are great how they are, his biggest down side is the zombies.

    Either nemesis needs a solid buff, or his zombies do.

    Zombies just need to be smarter with pathing and a bit faster attack that’s not almost 100% dodged unless caught somewhere tight.

    If they leave zombies then give nemesis a solid little buff. Like actually making his t-virus useful lol

  • @Blizwise said:

    Like the idea, but his tiers are great how they are, his biggest down side is the zombies.

    Either nemesis needs a solid buff, or his zombies do.

    Zombies just need to be smarter with pathing and a bit faster attack that’s not almost 100% dodged unless caught somewhere tight.

    If they leave zombies then give nemesis a solid little buff. Like actually making his t-virus useful lol

    Honestly I think his zombies are great for pressure rather than downs better than knight

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277347#Comment_3277347

    Honestly I think his zombies are great for pressure rather than downs better than knight

    I just started playing Nemesis and the number of times my zombies have infected and/or downed a survivor is at least once a match. Maybe it's different at higher MMRs. My wish for Nemesis would be for some aim assist with his tentacle strikes.

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277598#Comment_3277598

    I just started playing Nemesis and the number of times my zombies have infected and/or downed a survivor is at least once a match. Maybe it's different at higher MMRs. My wish for Nemesis would be for some aim assist with his tentacle strikes.

    Nemi tip when you whip straif a direction it will slightly extend the hit detection adding a very little forgiveness to his whip but better than none

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277603#Comment_3277603

    Nemi tip when you whip straif a direction it will slightly extend the hit detection adding a very little forgiveness to his whip but better than none

    Yeah, I've been trying to do that but it seems rather difficult with a controller. Maybe it's easier with KB and mouse.

  • Is Nemesis even working correctly? The reason I ask is with other killers, I have NO issue catching up to Survivors, but with Nemesis, I feel like I am chasing them forever, trying to catch up. He has the same top speed as the other killers I like to run but seems slower for some reason, and no, I am aware that he runs slower when using his powers.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277347#Comment_3277347

    Honestly I think his zombies are great for pressure rather than downs better than knight

    They get stuck on everything and as a survivor you can walk them into corner, grass that gets them stuck till they are killed.

    but it’s annoying when a survivor runs clean by them then they lunge blocking you 😂 it’s one of the them gotta laugh moments

  • from each dead survivor appear +1 more zombie will be a good plus

  • tbh the only thing Nemesis truly needs is a secondary ability that acts a killswitch for the zombies. Press the button and both zombies automatically die, give it a 20 second cooldown. BHVR probably won't fix the pathing issues but it'll be a simple solution to resetting the zombies when they get stuck and it might have some neat synergy with the addons that lower the zombie spawn times.

  • Did you stole this idea from the doctor?

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I know there's nothing wrong with nemi but this is just a cool idea I had when nemisis reaches t3 he can hold ability 2 button to enter a lethal purste letting out a massive roar and revealing the obsession aura for 5s

    granting him a dash like Oni for 45s his attacks deal single healthstates and give 10s extra to his time limit per a hit if he fails to down someone ge will go back to t1 mutation downing someone will let him save 2t or he can continue his pursuit and allways go back to t1

    I don't really like tier 3 visually but I agree it would make him feel like the pursuer also since he's remake nemmy he should be able to create a Ne-a Zombie?

  • I would love the spotlight to be like in an abandoned police station all things are dead ,the only thing remains is the Nemesis

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I know there's nothing wrong with nemi but this is just a cool idea I had when nemisis reaches t3 he can hold ability 2 button to enter a lethal purste letting out a massive roar and revealing the obsession aura for 5s

    granting him a dash like Oni for 45s his attacks deal single healthstates and give 10s extra to his time limit per a hit if he fails to down someone ge will go back to t1 mutation downing someone will let him save 2t or he can continue his pursuit and allways go back to t1

    It's just nostalgia purposes, people really like the old nemmy such as myself

  • @DashMonsta008XV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356196/a-nemisis-rework-idea

    It's just nostalgia purposes, people really like the old nemmy such as myself

    Also I'd say old is more powerful in first form

    Actually he'd probably destroy the new nemmy in second form

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    Did you stole this idea from the doctor?

    Huh no is so not intentional

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3277795#Comment_3277795

    Yeah, I've been trying to do that but it seems rather difficult with a controller. Maybe it's easier with KB and mouse.

    Ahh either its a muscle memory thing or I'm just built differently I get some good whips off

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    Agreed, Nemesis def needs a rework. It's one of the worst Killer perks in the game.

    Yup this is totally 100% the perk got you all

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Is Nemesis even working correctly? The reason I ask is with other killers, I have NO issue catching up to Survivors, but with Nemesis, I feel like I am chasing them forever, trying to catch up. He has the same top speed as the other killers I like to run but seems slower for some reason, and no, I am aware that he runs slower when using his powers.

    Simple. Giving speedboost to survivors twice a game makes you feel very slow.

    Doesn't help that his zombies are sluggish and for the most part bad.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I know there's nothing wrong with nemi but this is just a cool idea I had when nemisis reaches t3 he can hold ability 2 button to enter a lethal purste letting out a massive roar and revealing the obsession aura for 5s

    granting him a dash like Oni for 45s his attacks deal single healthstates and give 10s extra to his time limit per a hit if he fails to down someone ge will go back to t1 mutation downing someone will let him save 2t or he can continue his pursuit and allways go back to t1

    Rework his add-ons, decrease the speedboost after infecting survivors by like 30% and add some sort of system that kills zombies whenever they are stuck.

    Maybe give 10% cooldown reduction when you hit a survivor with your tentacle in tier 3.

    Still there are killer that are more important then Nemmy to get some reworks-Freddy, Sadako, Myers just to name a few.

  • Would be nice if they add addon that makes a licker from one zombie

  • I find the killer super fun. Zombies need speed up addons or feel almost useless.

    That tentacle is just so... satisfying... The strafe trick to increase the hitbox requires practice. He's super fun without being overboard.

  • @Blizwise said:

    Like the idea, but his tiers are great how they are, his biggest down side is the zombies.

    Either nemesis needs a solid buff, or his zombies do.

    Zombies just need to be smarter with pathing and a bit faster attack that’s not almost 100% dodged unless caught somewhere tight.

    If they leave zombies then give nemesis a solid little buff. Like actually making his t-virus useful lol

    The zombies need a functionality change for large maps as They have almost no effect on large maps.

    Fundamentally zombies need to never get stuck or respawn instantly when they do get stuck as it completely ruins his power that you can force zombies to afk on a gen and effectively be "turned off" via terrain glitching.


    As a base effect Nemesis should get a +1.0 movement speed buff when destroying a zombie (effect lasts 10 seconds). He could have an addon that doubles the duration and another that increases the speed to +1.5 for the duration.


    @Brimp said:

    He would be fine if he had 6m base and had t3 changed to something else entirely because changing range mid game from almost unusable to useable is very fun.

    Changing his whip to always have one length would be a very good move for quality of life. Just a small note : one of the reasons T3 is better than T1 is because you get less movespeed penalty with full t3 unlocked.


    Overall Nemesis should be rewarded way more than he is for having a build up mechanic. Either the build up mechanic needs to be removed and he can always breaks pallets on whip and always has the same movement speed while trying to whip or he needs to get crazy buffs on T3 infection. A simple example would be : T3 infects and damages when you whip a survivor.


    Overall I suggest completely removing the buildup mechanic so he is uniform speed and his ability always works. This would leave room to add more value to his addons


    @TheMruczek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356196/a-nemisis-rework-idea

    Rework his add-ons, decrease the speedboost after infecting survivors by like 30% and add some sort of system that kills zombies whenever they are stuck.

    Maybe give 10% cooldown reduction when you hit a survivor with your tentacle in tier 3.

    Still there are killer that are more important then Nemmy to get some reworks-Freddy, Sadako, Myers just to name a few.

    The devs nerfed the few addon combinations that did anything and pretty much everything left is junk nobody uses aside for zombie movement speed.


    Nemesis should have one addon for -2 vaccines as well as the current addon for -1 vaccine. This would make it so one person can be cured for the entire game. That would be a huge game changer.


    The licker tongue addon should be something like -4% movement speed (forever) if you are infected.

    He should have an addon that makes it so whips that infect a survivor do not give a speed boost.

    The pink addon that increases zombie speed should be more like : every completed generator increases zombie speed and detection radius by 50% (stacking).

    Nemesis should have an addon that makes it so you do not hear his terror radius if you are infected (ends when cured).

    If we really wanted we could make the other pink addon change his power so that t3 infections re damage+infection (removing the addon where you are exposed when using a vaccine).