Console Killers sound off
I play killer on Xbox One and just wondered what my fellow console brothers on both Xbox and PS4 main and their favorite perks. Don’t forget to include what console you are on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
XBOX
Main: Myers since I'm a big Halloween fanboy lol
Perks: Brutal Strength, Enduring, Fire Up, BBQ & Chili
Add-ons: Fragrant Tuft of Hair and J. Myers Memorial
Build is called Unstoppable Myers or Vault Master Myers
PS4
Main: Michael and Doctor
Perks: Franklin's Demise and Deerstalker
PS4 here. Rank 1 killer main.
I play a lot of Leatherface, Freddy and some Wraith. The others are just mixed in.
A great Wraith build is this.
-No One Escapes Death
-Brutal Strength
-Hex Ruin
-Shadowborn
It really works well. For me at least.
For Freddy this build is amazing.
-BBQ and Chili
-Remember Me
-Dying Light
-Hex Ruin
Obviously if you face an obsession that is really good... then it becomes a very tough game. It you find them you basically have to tunnel them... which is important with this setup. It becomes critical to find and kill the obsession BEFORE 2 gens left if possible. You'll get 2 hits to down them, let them get off with DS, then 1 more hit to down. Hook, they'll hook rush it, 1 more hit for a down or an extra one if they got BT.
So you'll finish with 4 or 5 stacks on "Remember Me". That's 35 or 40 seconds for a gate to open. Plus you've got NOED and Dying Light going on. If you can't kill the obsession before 2 gens left, then this build doesn't work very well.
I just wanted to add... using "Remember Me" and "No One Escapes Death" together is a really good combo. Just hope the obsession is dead or not opening the gate up at the end.
Trapper - Whispers, BBQ, Ruin/Devour Hope, Enduring
Myers - Whispers, BBQ, Ruin, Monitor & Abuse
Wraith - Whispers, BBQ, Ruin, Make Your Choice/Enduring
Billy - Whispers, BBQ, Enduring, Nurse's Calling
Frame rate is awful (and often the reason I don't 4kill, unless I make mistakes), so no Nurse or Huntress and the other killers are boring/terrible and not fun for anyone, though that can be said for Trapper and Wraith. Billy main now after some chainsaw practice but I started with Trapper to learn how to chase and he's my favourite. Myers can snowball quickly and you can play around with different builds and perks based on his addons which is fun.
I also enjoy walks in the mountains
I see a lot of Myers on Xbox and Doctors, I'm currently using Doc and my current build is
BBQ/Nurses/Distressing/Noed what do you guys think?
I'd swap NOED for Enduring but it's fine. So long as you're not doing the 3 gen tactic then go nuts. Play how you want to play
PS4
Maining Doctor, hopefully Clown soon!
Maining Ace as a survivor.
i'm a PS4 player.
i main Billy.
favorite perks - Iron Grasp and Agitation.... i'm not a basement hanger. i just love to scare the T-total ######### outta body-blocking hook-blocking heroes.... i can't stop ya the first time but by god i can break ya of the habit....
Ruin, Whispers, Enduring, Agitation
Also Myers but not as often. He's very popular on console.
PS4...
Nurse; nurses calling,BBQ,ruin,iron grasp
Huntress; nurses calling,BBQ,ruin,tinkerer
Leather face; nurses calling,BBQ, ruin, tinkerer
Dont really have a main, I have Billy, Doc, Myers, Trapper, Fred, LF, and Nurse P3. Trying to git gud with Nurse though, it’s tough on Xbox.
My go to perks are BBQ, Ruin, Nurses, and then others differ by killer. I love switching to Franklins if I see a lot of items in the lobby. And some killers are really good with NOED like Nurse, Trapper, Wraith, and sometimes you trick them by running it on guys who already have one hit downs like Billy or Myers.