Do Scratch Marks Seem Iffy?
Do the scratch marks seem a little iffy to anyone else? I find them so much harder to follow and they seem to be really nonsensical sometimes.
Let me know if you guys think about it.
Do the scratch marks seem a little iffy to anyone else? I find them so much harder to follow and they seem to be really nonsensical sometimes.
Let me know if you guys think about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play Spirit.
After some time, you understand the scratch marks.
But sometimes.
They are just rly random.
Without the pebble perk.
I find it hard to see them after the update.
Stating that, my vision was never really good. It might be just me.
Yeah, they don't appear sometimes too, as I noticed.
Just the new engine trolling us
I thought that was just because I was playing Legion and didn't notice the scratch marks before activating Feral Frenzy.
No, it happend today as I was playing Spirit. There were scratchmarks, and then for like 3-4 seconds the survivor stopped creating them (no, there were no DWM), then they appeared again.
They are most likely bugged.
Btw. Scratchmarks are bugged for Legion anyway, they need to wait for like 2-3 seconds for them to appear when they (Legion) leave Frenzy mode.
Interesting. I assume they weren't using Distortion either, right?
No, they weren't. I think they bugged scratchmarks along with sounds, animations and graphics.
it actually sucks how many bugs there are. I have stopped playing killer because of the lack of sound and the iffiness of the scratch marks, and i love playing killer. Devs fix your game please
They need fixes.
I might just use bloodhound from now on, does it work with Spirits phasing? If it doesn't then thats not fair it should be able to.
Of course it doesn't. The Spirit cannot see blood. Bloodhound doesn't change that.
That sucks. I'd use it 100% if it could.
The new update's switch to unreal engine has messed with the scratch marks I've posted about it in Bugs. But like all bugs, we have no idea if the devs know/care/ are working on it.
Not only is there spawning seeming a little off, the new "look" makes them darker then before. especially against darker grounds.
And poor Legion, who's power manipulates the scratch marks.... They keep not coming back for extra long. (plus it's like people don't even make scratch marks at all while you are frenzied, and that's...? )
I noticed that too, I chased someone their scratch marks just disappeared...lol
I always had issues tracking survs with them but this patch made them worse to me, i don't know if it's me not used to the new lighting or just them being glitched tho, probably both tbh, knowing how glitchy patches are.