Knight is fun to play but too weak
He's definely one of my favorite killers to play already but its a struggle to do good with him especially on big maps and mistakes are punished so heavily on him.
His guards are great but I feel like they need a bit of buffing and polishing as they're a bit clunky especially their pathing.
Here's what I would add on the buffs they already made from PTB:
- Decreased the spawn time of the guards to 1.5s from 2.0s.(change this to 1s)
- Guard Detection Radius interpolation speed now 1.0 instead of 1.5 sec(change to 1s)
- Guard traveling to detection location decreased to 2.5 sec instead of 3.0 sec.(change to 2s)
- Increase the patrol vision range on all guards by 4 meters.
- Increase the speed of drawing the patrol path by 25% and the patrol path lenght by 10 meters.
- A survivor grabbing the standard should give you killer instinct for 3 seconds.
The knight is way too loud and I can barely hear anything around me,his armor makes way too much noise.
The survivors should not see the pathing or the guards radius as it makes them so easy to avoid and it makes his power useless in most cases.
He doesn't need really big buffs,just a few small ones,please dont leave him as it is,as he's so fun to play,but a bit on the weaker side.
Comments
Can't we like wait for a month for the dust to settle? He just came out.
Also please, reduce the noise when you summon, soldiers are so loud to the killer.
He lacks map pressure,but I think after his power gets a few buffs and quality of life changes he will be great and more fun to play.
I agree,I cant hear anything,survivors just walk past me because I cant hear them.
No. It's too obvious even from PTB you could tell the problems with this Killer. Unless the Killer has very complex power it is usualy pretty easy to tell how strong or not the Killer is and what he is good at and in what he sucks.
I find it the opposite. I think he's fun but his best playstyle is to easy to use and way to strong for how easy it is.
Also make default speed for guards 105% and the assassin 115% speed
Sounds about right to me. Also remove the speed boost plus endurance from flag grabbing and make the flag grab like a 3 second channel instead of instant. The guards could use a move speed increase as well.
Just came out... And you don't see him anymore. Compared to Wesker, you can feel that there is a problem in Knight's kit.
Which would be......?
You just drop your power at a loop and if the survivor doesn't w away they get hit and I often get a hit anyway. It takes no real strategy to use and its crazy effective.
The thing that bothers me the most about the Knight is that there are tons of little spots where you can’t activate his power. It’s ######### annoying.
that is something I hope they fix,you cant also use your guard to break pallets,kick generators,or breakable walls if you're too close