Today, November 22, is my star birthday! I have been on this planet for 22 years now and I want to thank DBD for being a part of 2 and a half of those years ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of twos๐
Happy bday ๐
Gann I hope you have a wonderful day today, that you have many more like this, and that you have continue to have loads of fun playing dbd!
I will play spirit next time I get on dbd just for todays significance, but anyways ๐ Happy 22nd Birthday! ๐ฅณ
Happy Birthday! ๐
Thank you all โค๏ธ
Happy birthday to you!! ๐
happy birthday!
22!?!?! They're just a lil baby!!!!
Damn kids...
*Old Man Fist Shaking*