Grim Pantry

Is one of the worst maps in the entire game . As killer I lose almost every single time from how bad the layout is .

Shack links to 3 god pallets , that goes to a really strong jungle gym to a building with 2 extremely safe windows with a bottom portion that has multiple pallets that lead to another building with the same thing and multiple downed trees that have a vault spot(there's even more but I won't go on)

Re work this map just a LITTLE please .

Comments

  • how about reworking both of them swamp is prolly my most hated outdoor map

  • I'd be happy if they updated all of the Backwater Swamp maps and released an updated version of the two missing maps that never came out.

  • it the only old map that has not been reworked and it needss it.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    it the only old map that has not been reworked and it needss it.

    Mother's Dwelling called

  • I like the Pale Rose, but I really am not fond of Grim Pantry, regardless of the side I play.

  • sorry forgot about that map tho I get it a lot so 2 maps 4 in all,all need a rework.

  • IDK I don't find that map very oppresive. Just today I played 2 games on the map (grim pantry - not pale rose) and 1x 4K 1x 2K. Both of the games I made quite a lot of mistakes. Shack and main are strong, but survivors can very easily misplay there (did you know you can hit people thru window?). Also whole mid and sides + edges (not counting pog log) are killer sided. LT in corner (between shack and 2-floor building) is also weak-ish. And pier even if it's a bit survivor sided can be easily mind gamed. Overall there are a lot of filler pallets that help survivors 1x and that's it. So loosing first chase will net you win next 3 chases next time.

    IDK I feel like the map is properly balanced.

  • The long grass everywhere screws over some things more than others.

    Plus the entire map is the same shade of brown. <_>