I feel blind playing sadako
how am i suppose to play when i cannot see what's in front of me while demanifested
how am i suppose to play when i cannot see what's in front of me while demanifested
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well that s really dark, u can try use a software calle ReSade, its not bannable its allowed and white listed from Easy Anti Cheats
Are you using some filters?
That's definitely not the way it looks for me. Perhaps some configuration on your monitor is causing it to look like that?
Or filters? Or desktop settings?
nope
i know about reshade i use it in a lot of my other games tho for some reason it tends to make dbd crash more often
It's because of this map + probably mist offering... it's not great xD
no mist offerings and yea most likely the effects with the map
Thats weird...
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get such dark view, if I will use Sadako on this map without any filters...
Then it must be something in your system, did you changed any parameters in your graphic card?
This has to be filters of some kind? Even on always it's not nearly as bad like this for me
i don't think there is any that could change it but i did hear some players saying Nvidia filters are bugged but i don't even use those, not sure and i don't think i will be playing her again for a while
You literally can change it in a windows Nvidia parameters, but if you didn't changed anything, I don't know what causing this.
I was playing her on any maps before using Nvidia filters, I didn't have the same dark (faded) view on that map ever.
Btw, your drivers got updated yesterday or 2 days before, yes?
yep, i might just use reshade and hope it doesn't crash 600 times over, thanks for the help
Playing with such dark and very foggy view is just gonna hurt your eyes. If you can't fix it yourself, create a ticket in a support page.
Don't play like that, take a good care of your eyes, bud.
well do <3
Yeah this is just what Sadako is like on Léry's when demanifested. I personally like it, but it can be hard to see.
This is a bug I had this exact same issue a few days ago when you are demanifested Lery's is so damn dark it returns to normal only when you're manifested
Have you considered that you may, in fact, be cursed?