Matchmaking incentives are unavailable when cross-play is disabled.
Then I am unavailable to play your game. LOL
Then I am unavailable to play your game. LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL
OK!
Have fun
Why should you be awarded free bonus points to go play in a separate que that doesn't contribute towards the main pool of players, the whole reason the bonus was implemented?
There's zero reason why you can't still play just because you can't get the bonus but I guess if the bonus is that big of a deal to you, enjoy Civilization 5 I guess
Some people value not being put at a huge disadvantage
I mean your not contributing to helping queue times by locking yourself out from the rest of the playerbase so.. duh you weren't going to get matchmaking incentives.