Instant Unhooking & Tunneling

I'm curious is anyone else noticing a massive uptick in survivors instantly unhooking, and the killers just turning around and tunneling the unhooked to death?

Like what is going on?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266766#Comment_3266766

    how did you guess the times i exclusively play at lmao

    Tunneling does suck, as well as camping. I remember you being so excited to play with me, not even to bully or win, just to have games that can age well, but that didn't turn out well. You lost all motivation after like three games of us getting tunneled / camped out of the game.

    If only we can discourage these strategies while keeping killers strong.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266781#Comment_3266781

    Tunneling does suck, as well as camping. I remember you being so excited to play with me, not even to bully or win, just to have games that can age well, but that didn't turn out well. You lost all motivation after like three games of us getting tunneled / camped out of the game.

    If only we can discourage these strategies while keeping killers strong.

    Same thing happened tonight.

    Had some good chases, had some useless teammates, get tunneled and camped out of the game. Love it. Really helps motivate me to go play a better game.

  • I commonly see killers avoid the unhooker to pursue the person who was just saved. They don’t care about that single endurance hit survivors receive off hook.

  • No Surprise Exercise

  • Because I started this discussion to see if more people are experiencing a lot of games where survivors either unhook in the killer's face, or the moment the killer turns around to leave, but hasn't even made 5 meters of distance, which then has the killers tunnel the unhooked; and no I'm not saying that that is a bad thing or shouldn't happen. I'm just wondering wth is going on with the survivors... But the conversation has taken a different direction and has become an us vs them thing

  • Closed as requested.

    For the next time @mods is not a thing, please either flag your thread or contact us on our walls, thank you.

1 2 ›