Another one?
Why do survivors always pick the game map?
Why do survivors always pick the game map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spawns the most amount of pallets of any map and 90% of them are safe
It’s a wonderland for god pallets. Some killers handle it well but those with no good traveling abilities or pallet destruction struggle.
As a Pyramid Head main I chuckle when they send me there. Most groups are in for a rude awakening and end up as a snack for The Entity.
Fall from a great height while being chased archive challenge
Stun or blind the killer 8 times archive challenge
Oh yeah theres that too. I did mine on Deathslinger's map.
1000 thousands pallets of doom
Thats a good one as well less pallets though. I always use a game map when I play killer and have to break pallets.
Cause those Survivors don't want to play on a "Killer" sided map
They need to comfort that certain Maps give
I'd be down with that. I love playing demo on meat plant. Portalling about and ambushing fools. Shredding pallets.
They don't always, but when they do its for the same reason a lot of killers pick Midwich. More pallets equal more survival usually. It's also a terrible map for trap killers.
It's not as bad as the Eyrie, though, for Trapper if you bring Iri Stone and focus more on cutting off loops than getting traps.
Two spots, though, for traps that can be tricky for survivors are the bathroom and the metal stairs up leading to the drop. The bathroom I like because the survivors will see the trap and disarm the trap which lets me know they're there. When entering I first set the trap and, if the survivor hasn't left the room entirely, at least I'm guaranteed one hook. With DH not providing iframes anymore the survivor is now stuck in a room with the only exit trapped.
Overall a terrible map for any M1 Killer but I think Eyrie takes the throne for worst map for Trapper period.
That said, it is amazing for the fall from great heights challenge on the survivor side.
Because it's one of the most survivor sided maps in the game and there's a boatload of pallets that spawn there.
Billy! Wow that is really impressive