The most annoying killer

Either by constantly hear their power over and over or just their overall well power. Simple Wraith I absolutely find him annoying because it's always the same thing constantly he rings his bell over and over not even cloaking or uncloaking(which I learned isn't a word) he is the most annoying killer for me to face because just constantly hearing that bell I would rather face him with a silent bell because I could actually hear myself think.

Comments

  • Nurse and Trickster definitely compete.

  • Trickster. So much. I wish he would stub his damn toe.

  • wraith was number 1 when i first started for similar reasons.

    My current top 3

    3Myers with tombstone- just down right silly and feel unfair as a survivor

    2Trickster-maybe the weakest killer to me but i hate his spammy playstyle.

    1Doctor-....hearing people scream the whole entire match make u wanna cut the game off. The only killer i constantly t bag at the gates.

  • I'm a Nurse main and the most annoying Killers to me are 1) Mastermind (Wesker) 2) Trapper 3) Ghost Face

    I can see why people may hate Nurse due to her strength, but at least if you get downed, it's because the Nurse player did good blinks.

    But here's why I hate the 3 I mentioned above:

    1) Mastermind - Has a chase power that gives multiple chances AND slowdown. Think of Demogorgon who gets one shot at his power and if he misses, he gets punished. Mastermind is allowed to miss his power and get a 2nd chance at it. And if he uses his 2nd to chase a Survivor past a pallet or window, he just vaults and can easily stay on the Survivor and M1 them. There's also the silliness that if he rushes at you in the corner of a map, he can easily throw you into a dead zone with no way to escape from getting downed with M1.

    Chase + slowdown is too intense and needs nerfs. Why do chase power Killers like Nurse, Spirit, and Blight not have built-in slowdown? Because it's busted to put them together. Just look at Mastermind's 65% kill rate stats both at all MMR and Top 5% MMR.

    And even on top of having to go and find a spray + open the chest + spray which is already tons of wasted time--if a Survivor doesn't spray, they get Hindered status, which reduces your movement speed by a whopping 8%. Also the bonus of there being a limited number of sprays, so he can drag out the match and you won't be able to get rid of the infection. Also if you're max infection, when he gets you with a dash, he can skip the need to have to pick up the Survivor.

    He has such a great chase power and it's amplified by extremely strong slowdown. It would be dumb if Nurse, Spirit, or Blight had slowdown and it's the reason why they don't have slowdown. This guy's slowdown needs to be massively tuned down.

    He's the #1 Killer that needs drastic nerfs.

    2) Trapper - Even though Trapper statistically has the lowest kill rate, it's just plain annoying not even being in chase and stepping into a trap. The fact that you can be screwed out of sheer bad luck is just the opposite of skillful to me and I rarely feel a Trapper has earned their win.

    3) Ghost Face - Nothing like suddenly being insta-downed because Ghost Face decided to 99% stalk you 3 minutes ago from the 2nd floor of Disturbed Ward.

  • Why don't we talk about the most wholesome Killer? Bubba 🤠

  • @norespnse said:

    I'm a Nurse main and the most annoying Killers to me are 1) Mastermind (Wesker) 2) Trapper 3) Ghost Face

    I can see why people may hate Nurse due to her strength, but at least if you get downed, it's because the Nurse player did good blinks.

    But here's why I hate the 3 I mentioned above:

    1) Mastermind - Has a chase power that gives multiple chances AND slowdown. Think of Demogorgon who gets one shot at his power and if he misses, he gets punished. Mastermind is allowed to miss his power and get a 2nd chance at it. And if he uses his 2nd to chase a Survivor past a pallet or window, he just vaults and can easily stay on the Survivor and M1 them. There's also the silliness that if he rushes at you in the corner of a map, he can easily throw you into a dead zone with no way to escape from getting downed with M1.

    Chase + slowdown is too intense and needs nerfs. Why do chase power Killers like Nurse, Spirit, and Blight not have built-in slowdown? Because it's busted to put them together. Just look at Mastermind's 65% kill rate stats both at all MMR and Top 5% MMR.

    And even on top of having to go and find a spray + open the chest + spray which is already tons of wasted time--if a Survivor doesn't spray, they get Hindered status, which reduces your movement speed by a whopping 8%. Also the bonus of there being a limited number of sprays, so he can drag out the match and you won't be able to get rid of the infection. Also if you're max infection, when he gets you with a dash, he can skip the need to have to pick up the Survivor.

    He has such a great chase power and it's amplified by extremely strong slowdown. It would be dumb if Nurse, Spirit, or Blight had slowdown and it's the reason why they don't have slowdown. This guy's slowdown needs to be massively tuned down.

    He's the #1 Killer that needs drastic nerfs.

    2) Trapper - Even though Trapper statistically has the lowest kill rate, it's just plain annoying not even being in chase and stepping into a trap. The fact that you can be screwed out of sheer bad luck is just the opposite of skillful to me and I rarely feel a Trapper has earned their win.

    3) Ghost Face - Nothing like suddenly being insta-downed because Ghost Face decided to 99% stalk you 3 minutes ago from the 2nd floor of Disturbed Ward.

    I mean if it is Trapper with auto-resetting traps that just sets traps at every pallet, I can understand it not seeming skillful. But Trapper can take some skill, you can kite survivors into traps, and a lot of thought needs to go into placement; I normally dont put traps at loops but think about highly traveled areas I go as survivor to plan where to put traps, with often the most deadly traps being the ones thrown into seemingly nowhere or random to other survivors. "You dont need anti-loop if they never reach a loop in the first place," is what one of my Trapper main friends use to say a lot.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Either by constantly hear their power over and over or just their overall well power. Simple Wraith I absolutely find him annoying because it's always the same thing constantly he rings his bell over and over not even cloaking or uncloaking(which I learned isn't a word) he is the most annoying killer for me to face because just constantly hearing that bell I would rather face him with a silent bell because I could actually hear myself think.

    For me is Ghostface because some people can expose you too quick without the possibility to reveal... I find it a bit buggy. Maybe it's the connection :)

  • I love Trickster, but I understand that he can be annoying to face. This is most likely due to his ability to spam knives. I think if they gave him different firing modes, but made his primary mode a three round burst and made his secondary mode the current volley of knives, either as a temporary ability or very limited supply, he'd be much less annoying for survivors to face against and have more skill involved in how his power is used.

    My answer for most annoying killer, though, is the Nurse personally.

  • I thought this thread was about Pinhead and I am sorely disappointed. Having to get off gens to run across the map to get a box just to have the killer TP to you and have to break two thousand chains gets old quick. I hate Pinhead with a passion. Worse designed killer in the game imo. Second being Pigeon lady. Who knew she was perfect for spamming hooks, gens, and gates and such a fun mechanic when paired with Dead Mans Switch.

  • @norespnse said:

    I'm a Nurse main and the most annoying Killers to me are 1) Mastermind (Wesker) 2) Trapper 3) Ghost Face

    I can see why people may hate Nurse due to her strength, but at least if you get downed, it's because the Nurse player did good blinks.

    But here's why I hate the 3 I mentioned above:

    1) Mastermind - Has a chase power that gives multiple chances AND slowdown. Think of Demogorgon who gets one shot at his power and if he misses, he gets punished. Mastermind is allowed to miss his power and get a 2nd chance at it. And if he uses his 2nd to chase a Survivor past a pallet or window, he just vaults and can easily stay on the Survivor and M1 them. There's also the silliness that if he rushes at you in the corner of a map, he can easily throw you into a dead zone with no way to escape from getting downed with M1.

    Chase + slowdown is too intense and needs nerfs. Why do chase power Killers like Nurse, Spirit, and Blight not have built-in slowdown? Because it's busted to put them together. Just look at Mastermind's 65% kill rate stats both at all MMR and Top 5% MMR.

    And even on top of having to go and find a spray + open the chest + spray which is already tons of wasted time--if a Survivor doesn't spray, they get Hindered status, which reduces your movement speed by a whopping 8%. Also the bonus of there being a limited number of sprays, so he can drag out the match and you won't be able to get rid of the infection. Also if you're max infection, when he gets you with a dash, he can skip the need to have to pick up the Survivor.

    He has such a great chase power and it's amplified by extremely strong slowdown. It would be dumb if Nurse, Spirit, or Blight had slowdown and it's the reason why they don't have slowdown. This guy's slowdown needs to be massively tuned down.

    He's the #1 Killer that needs drastic nerfs.

    2) Trapper - Even though Trapper statistically has the lowest kill rate, it's just plain annoying not even being in chase and stepping into a trap. The fact that you can be screwed out of sheer bad luck is just the opposite of skillful to me and I rarely feel a Trapper has earned their win.

    3) Ghost Face - Nothing like suddenly being insta-downed because Ghost Face decided to 99% stalk you 3 minutes ago from the 2nd floor of Disturbed Ward.

    I never thought I'd hear anyone say these killers are OP yet here we are

    Who else? Freddy? Sadako?

  • For me it’s gotta be Artist, Trapper and Pyramid head, those 3 killers to me are sleeper anti looping killers..

    Honorable mention: The Dredge, Trickster

  • Pinhead and Pyramid Head, both feel dreadful to ever verse.