WHY PUT LOCKERS NEAR WINDOWS

I just had a match against the Legion. The game just started and I got found. No biggie.
Just gonna run, and vault this window. Dodge their frenzy like the amazing survivor I am and we are COOL. RIGHT?
That was how it was supposed to go!

But instead of vaulting the window, I got pulled in a locker that was barely on my screen! And then I jumped out and I was exposed because of Iron Maiden, and got downed instantly.

######### #########

All I can ask is WHY. Why are there lockers near the windows? Why does the game automatically make me go into the locker when I am not even facing it?!

Comments

  • Chi said:

    I just had a match against the Legion. The game just started and I got found. No biggie.
    Just gonna run, and vault this window. Dodge their frenzy like the amazing survivor I am and we are COOL. RIGHT?
    That was how it was supposed to go!

    But instead of vaulting the window, I got pulled in a locker that was barely on my screen! And then I jumped out and I was exposed because of Iron Maiden, and got downed instantly.

    [BAD WORD] #########

    All I can ask is WHY. Why are there lockers near the windows? Why does the game automatically make me go into the locker when I am not even facing it?!

    When the legion is actually able to get a down with iron maiden.
  • Why put lockers near windows?
    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.
    Sadly

  • @Chi said:
    I just had a match against the Legion. The game just started and I got found. No biggie.
    Just gonna run, and vault this window. Dodge their frenzy like the amazing survivor I am and we are COOL. RIGHT?
    That was how it was supposed to go!

    But instead of vaulting the window, I got pulled in a locker that was barely on my screen! And then I jumped out and I was exposed because of Iron Maiden, and got downed instantly.

    [BAD WORD] #########

    All I can ask is WHY. Why are there lockers near the windows? Why does the game automatically make me go into the locker when I am not even facing it?!

    Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    Why put lockers near windows?
    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.
    Sadly

    They're completely different.

  • Poweas said:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    Why put lockers near windows?
    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.
    Sadly

    They're completely different.

    One will ruin your match,
    one could cause issues. 

    Take a wild guess which is which
  • @PapaAndrei said:
    Poweas said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    Why put lockers near windows?

    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.

    Sadly

    They're completely different.

    One will ruin your match,
    one could cause issues. 

    Take a wild guess which is which

    There ya go completely different.

  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    When the legion is actually able to get a down with iron maiden.

    It's clearly a bug.

  • Orion said:

    @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    When the legion is actually able to get a down with iron maiden.

    It's clearly a bug.

    O I saw a Legion with myc whilst playing with friends. One of them got exposed but it still took the Legion four to down him because frenzy 
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    O I saw a Legion with myc whilst playing with friends. One of them got exposed but it still took the Legion four to down him because frenzy 

    That's the expected behavior. Obviously, Legion is not meant to benefit from Exposed or even Survivors being injured.

  • Because it's funny when the survivor accidentally jumps in. 
  • Poweas said:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    Why put lockers near windows?
    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.
    Sadly

    They're completely different.

    One will ruin your match,
    one could cause issues. 

    Take a wild guess which is which
    If you get grabbed out of a locker and called, it might ruin your match. If survivors get your exposed totem, it's actually okay for you. 
  • Poweas said:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    Why put lockers near windows?
    Why put totems near generators?

    Both sides have something bad.
    Sadly

    They're completely different.

    One will ruin your match,
    one could cause issues. 

    Take a wild guess which is which
    If you get grabbed out of a locker and called, it might ruin your match. If survivors get your exposed totem, it's actually okay for you. 
  • @Chi said:
    I just had a match against the Legion. The game just started and I got found. No biggie.
    Just gonna run, and vault this window. Dodge their frenzy like the amazing survivor I am and we are COOL. RIGHT?
    That was how it was supposed to go!

    But instead of vaulting the window, I got pulled in a locker that was barely on my screen! And then I jumped out and I was exposed because of Iron Maiden, and got downed instantly.

    [BAD WORD] #########

    All I can ask is WHY. Why are there lockers near the windows? Why does the game automatically make me go into the locker when I am not even facing it?!

    Feel proud, you actually found when Iron Maiden actually works.

  • @Chi said:
    I just had a match against the Legion. The game just started and I got found. No biggie.
    Just gonna run, and vault this window. Dodge their frenzy like the amazing survivor I am and we are COOL. RIGHT?
    That was how it was supposed to go!

    But instead of vaulting the window, I got pulled in a locker that was barely on my screen! And then I jumped out and I was exposed because of Iron Maiden, and got downed instantly.

    [BAD WORD] #########

    All I can ask is WHY. Why are there lockers near the windows? Why does the game automatically make me go into the locker when I am not even facing it?!

    Feel proud, you actually found when Iron Maiden actually works.

    Isnt iron maiden ment to discourage people from jumping In and out of lockers on Billy and LF?