A looping "feature" idea!
Simply add friction to all objects if hit box is touching it for survivors to slow them down. Chased way too many survivors that were running partly into a wall moving faster than my killer was.
Simply add friction to all objects if hit box is touching it for survivors to slow them down. Chased way too many survivors that were running partly into a wall moving faster than my killer was.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what
I am not sure, but killer do actually move slower is they touch a wall, right?
I really like that idea! Both surv and killer would need more skill to loop/chase.
No, I'm pretty sure they don't.
And by break the game I mean change what the game has currently become to something that's a little more fair and doesn't look as stupid.
But yeah they really should do this. Make survivors be more careful about touching the walls.
The Benny Hill simulator has got to stop!